Chapter 45.

Chapter 45.

---------------

Khadija.

Becoming a mother was the most beautiful gift from Allah. A mother can do anything for her child. A mother stay nights awake to take care of her child. Being a mother is the dream of all women then why I am so unlucky? Why I lost my child? I am a bad mother for not taking care of my child. After getting operated and taking out drugs from my body, I was shift in room. They were telling me about my health but I didn't pay attention. I was still in shocked that I lost my child. I wanted to cry to yell but I couldn't. My throats were dry to say anything. I don't know who I should blame. Myself? Rauhan? Ayaz?

A throats cleared try to get my attention but I didn't pay any because I know it was him. He didn't want this child. He didn't want to be a father. A hand held mine but I refused to hold it and roughly take my hand back. He try to turn my face but I look on other side and stare at blank wall.

"I am sorry Khadija." He says sadly. I feel tears rolling down to my eyes but I didn't care about anything right now.

"I am sorry Khadija but I didn't mean to do anything that hurt you. Please talk to me. I am sorry." He says and I heard him sniffing. I turn my face to look at him. Tears were flowing from his eyes. My heart clenched seeing him like this.

"Rauhan." I bite my lips trying to stop myself from breaking down but I failed. I tightly shut my eyes as another tear fall from my eyes. I feel him hugging me and I tightly wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I am sorry please forgave me." He says tearfully and I continue to sob loudly.

"You don't have to sorry. It wasn't your fault. I am sorry for leaving home without telling you." I mumbled in his neck. He rubbed my arm to calm me down but it didn't help. After an hour of crying and saying sorry we finally calm down. Right now we need each other.

"What happened to Ayaz?" I asked him confused. He close his eyes and sigh heavily.

"He was arrested and Dad press charges for kidnapping you, giving us threats and killing our child. Doctors say he give you high doze drugs that kill our baby." He says swallowing a lump. I tightly shut my eyes and trying to take everything he told me. I open my eyes again and nodded. After few minutes my family along with Uncle, Shaheer, Shehroz, Zoya and Usama Bhai and Hira Bhabhi come in room. They say ask about my health and were sorry for child. We didn't tell anything about the child to them.

Mom was worst. She was crying and trying to calm down but nothing happen. Yasir Bhai and Asim were ready to kill him but Rauhan tell them he is arrested and his lawyer made sure he didn't get bail or anything. Rauhan promised them to give him punishment.

After few hours my family and Usama Bhai went to hotel to take some rest. Shaheer went police station with Rauhan while Shehroz was gone to drop Zoya. Uncle also left and to tell Aunty about the incident. If you asked me I know Aunty wouldn't be surprise because she didn't look happy when we got the good news.

Right now, I am in room with Rauhan's sister or Hira Bhabhi. She insist to stay with me till Rauhan come back. I don't know what to say so I just lay on bed staring at ceiling. I don't have much to say. I was just thinking about what happened in few hours. Little fight with Rauhan, leaving apartment to take a walk, argument with Ayaz, getting Kidnap and beaten by him and got to know I lost my unborn baby. I closed my eyes let the everything happened come in front of my eyes again.

--------------

I trash everything in room. Mirror, show piece, paintings, photo frames, books and everything I could trash. I take all my anger at things. I cried falling on my knees in center of room. I wipe my face and stood up.

'I want to walk to calm myself, to relax myself.' I thought and with that I left my apartment without taking anything but only my phone. I am going out for a reason. I want to know how much Rauhan care about us. I want to know if he still loves me or not.

I walk in park for half an hour before I tried and sit on bench. I think about things happening between us in past few days. We didn't tell anyone about the baby or our fight. But I know Rauhan tell his friends or his Dad because he told me he couldn't hide anything from his Dad. I was thinking if he told his Dad about our fight then what he would say? He will think I am not good for his son he should marry someone who make him happy.

I snapped out of my thought when someone place a cloth on my mouth. It had some chemical on it to make me unconscious.

I woke up and my head hurts badly. I blink few times to clear my blur vision. I saw Ayaz sitting on edge of bed where I was lying. I quickly sit up and hold my head as it start to spin.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. I looked at him disgust and went to stand up but he grab my arm to stop me.

"Don't touch me." I hissed and take my arm roughly. He drop his hand and curled it into tight fist.

"Khadija, listen to me. Please forgave me what I do but I really love you. Don't leave me for your stupid husband." As he say stupid I raised my hand and slap him hard. His head snapped to side. He slowly turned around and place his hand where I slap him. His eyes burned with anger. He roughly grab my hand and take me in other room where he tie my hand and legs before he left the room. I tried to make rope loose but nothing happen. I was feeling scared now. I don't know if Rauhan check me in my room or not. What if he didn't check till morning then I have to be where with Ayaz.

Suddenly something hit me. I had my phone with me and I can call him. My hands that were tied take my phone out of my back pocket of jeans. It fall on ground hard but thankfully didn't get crash. I was about to dial his number when Ayaz came inside with something in his hand. He come closed and frowned when it starts ringing. I quickly look down and relief when I saw Rauhan name flashing. I press answer button but before I could answer Ayaz take it away from me.

"Give it to me." He shout and push me back on ground.

"R-Rauhan. Help me." I stuttered and said loudly to make him hear my voice.

"Oh, it is his call. Let me speak." He says with evil chuckle and I feel a sharp pain on my cheek. Did he slap me? Rauhan say something on other side which cause Ayaz to smirk at me.

"Bad manners Rauhan. Did anyone told you not told speak like that with your wife lover?" He says and I can tell Rauhan was angry and say something by which Ayaz face turned red but control his anger.

"Bad Rauhan. I am touch the women I love." He looked me up and down and winked at me. At that time I am feeling if I was free I would have take out his eyes from his face.

"You are sick." I yelled at him and he again slap me.

"Shut up. I am not sick." I know Rauhan asked him what he want from me from him that's why he says.

"I got what I want. Good luck with your future Rauhan."

"No, please! Rauhan, please help me." I yelled for help me but Ayaz cut the call and laughed at me. I raised my leg and hit his leg to make him fall back. I take my phone and went to dial Rauhan number but Ayaz slammed his foot on it and it crash.

"Enough! Now let me finish my work." He says and take few steps away from me. Before I can see what he is going to do, I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. He kick me there few times and make sure it hurt badly. Then he take out something and inject it roughly in my arm causing to leak blood from there. My body started to feel numb and slowly darkness took over me but I didn't fail to see the satisfy smirked on his evil face. 

------------------------------------------

Update! I hope you like this. Something is more coming in next chapter. It will be out by tonight. 

Tell me what you think about this chapter.

-Maddy.!