Chapter 42.

Chapter 42.

---------------

Khadija.

"Come on Khadija let's go." Rauhan tried to make me stand but nothing work. He glared at me before sighing.

"I am tired Rauhan. We will go another day please." I say and yawned. He looked at me for a minute before nodding in defeat. I know he will never win from me.

"Okay. This Friday you are going to doctor. That's final." He say in a final tone when I was about to protest. I nodded and lay back on bed. My eyes were heavy and slowly blackness took over me but before I complete fall into sleep I feel his lips on my head before I heard him walking out of the room.

Four days were passed since that food incident. Next day Ammara burn her hand during breakfast and Aunty refused her to make soup for everyone. In end I was the one who made lunch and dinner for everyone. Not that I am complaining. I like to make food for everyone.

From two days I have been sick for no reason. I get dizzies, headache and a lot of sleep. Rauhan was worried when yesterday, I faint in front of him. He was trying to take me hospital in night but I wasn't in that situation. He also tried to take me in morning but I refused it.

After breakfast Ammara went her room. Uncle and Rauhan leave for their work while Aunty was resting in her room. I was feeling sleepy after breakfast so I come back after finishing all work for some sleep.

I woke up by something burning. I slowly open my eyes and saw fire in my room. I quickly stand up but fall by getting sudden dizzy. I take a hold on nearest thing and stood up. I walk downstairs. House was set on fire. Everything is burning in front of me and smoke make it difficult for me to walk. I started to cough badly. Front door was open I run toward it but stop when I remember Aunty in her room.

I rush inside and to her room. I heard her coughing from inside. Her room door was also on fire. I grab the burning knob and open it ignoring the pain in my hand. I walk inside and saw a lot of smoke there. I cough and try to see where she is.

"A-aunty? W-where are y-you?" I asked loudly while coughing and waving my hand to get smoke out of my face.

"O-on b-bed." She cough. I come in this room before so I already know where bed is. I walk on my right and take a hold of burning iron of her bed. I wince and flinched back when the pain shot in the same hand as before.

"A-aunty take m-my hand." I took a deep smoke breath when I feel her hand in mine. I grip it tightly and walk so I could go in front of her. I put my other hand around her shoulder and stand up. Her leg was fractured and was making difficult to stand. We slowly walk out of the room then out of the house.

We heard ambulance and fire brigade siren coming to us. Our Neighbours were throwing water with different things but fire was not going down. I saw Ammara outside with a fine look. That means she wasn't inside for long then why didn't she help us? I sat Aunty on side and fall on my knees while. Everything started to spin. My headache and dizzy started to come back. I fall on ground and blackness again took over me.

Rauhan.

I ran out of my office with Shehroz and Shaheer behind me. We press elevator button and thankfully it come soon and empty. We ride in silence and panic. I got a call that someone set my house on fire and my Mom and Khadija was in there. I was worried about them. Mom had fractured leg and Khadija was sick. They couldn't walk or run outside and they both were sleeping when I exit the house. I was angry on guard how could they let someone do that? What they were doing that time? Dad arranged 2 guards for security of everyone. I know this was done by Ayaz. He threaten me to leave her or I will regret it. I am regretting now. Not doing what he says. I regret for not staying at home when I planned to.