Chapter 27.

Chapter 27.

--------------

Rauhan.

It has been a week since the last time I talk to Khadija. I don't know why but she started to ignore me a lot. It was normal at time because at some point she talk to me but now she didn't. She didn't even answer what I asked her. She only exchange few words with Dad and ignore everyone. I don't know why she is so close to Dad. Whenever I asked Dad he tell me she miss her Dad that is why she talk to him. I don't mind if she talk to Dad but I do want to know why she is ignoring me like this. When Dad see all this he tell me to take Khadija out where no one can disturb us and talk about everything and sort it out. I think that was a better idea instead of asking her at home where she could ignore me but not outside because Asim told me once that she didn't like unknown people and stay away from them.

Right now, I am in office and ready to go back home. Mom was gone to meet Saima Aunty while Dad is with his friends. This is the good chance for me to talk her and sort out everything between us.

'Maybe I could take her out for lunch and take her to my favorite relaxing place.' I thought myself and agreed on it.

I park my car outside of house and went inside. Everything was quiet. I check living room, Kitchen, backyard no one was there. I was about to go in our room, I heard her talking with someone. I stop on my place and listen. I know this is wrong but I couldn't help myself when I heard my name.

"I can't tell Rauhan about it Asim.This will be wrong and he will get angry which I don't want it." She sound worried as she talk to Asim. I should know he is the only one she could share things in her mind. This make me sad and hated myself that I don't know what my wife feels or when she is in problem.

"I know Asim but I couldn't. Why don't you understand he will be more angry with me not to tell him before." What she is talking about? What is she hiding from me? Why I would be angry on her?Things she is talking with him making me confused.

"Just drop it. How your life going?" She asked.

"My life would be going good if those nightmares didn't come last night. It was him again. This time he killed me." Killed? This word caught my attention quickly. Who tried to kill her?What type of dreams she is having?

"No, I didn't wake him up. He was sleeping peacefully and you know I don't like disturbing people in their sleep." This is the part of our day I don't want to come. She sleeps on couch while I sleep on bed. I tried to ask her many time and also try to convince her to sleep on bed but she didn't listen to me. This is making me mad at her. I couldn't understand what is going on with her.

"Why I tell him everything Asim? He had his problem and for sure he don't even want to know what had happened in my past. You know what? I shouldn't have called you." With that I heard something slamming on door. In panic I quickly open door thinking she didn't harm herself. She turned around and look at me with wide eyes. I quickly looked her head to toe making sure she didn't harm herself. I sigh in relief when I didn't see any cut or blood on her.

"W-what are you doing here?" She asked stuttering. I put my bag on my desk and pick her phone that she slammed on door before putting on near table.

"I was done with my work early so I come home. Get ready, I am taking you out for lunch." I told her and walk toward my closet. There were two closet. One for me and other for her.

"I am not going. Lunch is ready. Comedown if you are hungry." She said as I take out my cloths. This it is. I had enough. I turned around and looked at her with slight anger inside me.