~4~

"It is a lonely feeling when someone you care about becomes a stranger"

。・゚゚・Flashback No.2・゚゚・。

Y/n's pov

Did he even loved me? Was all was just an act? All type of questions started to roam around my head. " T-taehyung" I let out a shaky breath.

Hearing my voice the men and women turned to the door eyes widen. "Y-y/n" Taehyung called her name being shocked that what is she doing here.

"W-why?" I asked the only thing came in my mind. "Y-y/n it's N-not like what you see, B-believe me Y-y/n" He stuttered not knowing what to say.

"I trusted you Taehyung!! IS THIS HOW YOU REPAY!!" I shouted crying aloud not caring about my surroundings.

I was so broken to even care about my surroundings, I was hurt, my heart clenched seeing the view infront of me.

"Y-yn listen, Ple-" I cutted his words.

" STOP!! WHAT DO I HAVE TO LISTEN? HUH? TELL ME! WH-"  my words got cutted my his shouting.

"I DIDN'T LOVED YOU Y/N!!"

Hearing this words it felt like someone pulled the ground underneath my foot.

" Yes! I didn't loved you, It was just a bet...I just liked the way you care for me, so only I kept you as my girlfriend y/n" he said coldly.

I felt betrayed.

I knew it from the start, i didn't say anything even though I knew because I wanna to win him and make him fall for me but think it didn't work.

Taehyung's pov

I don't know why but my heart hearted like hell seeing her in this broken state.

" I don't have any words to tell you anymore , I thought y-you were the one f-for me, who will l-love me, c-cherish me, C-comfort me, But I didn't thought you will b-be the one who will hurt me T-Taehyung-ah" Y/n said chocking on her own tears.

Seeing her like this I felt my eyes burning, tears threatening me to fall down but somehow I controlled it.

"I will always remember you as one of the best things that has ever happened to me Taehyung. But it's just not the right time. Maybe someday we will meet again and everything will be different. Thank you and Goodbye forever." she said to him still tears flowing on her cheeks to the floor. She turned her heels and walked away without any expression.

After she left, warm tears touched my cheeks.

I pushed that slut out of my cabin and sat on the couch which is placed in my cabin.

"Yahh Taehyung!! Why the hell are you crying for some girl you stupid. Are you even a mafia? This is what you wanted right? She's gone now..." I scolded myself. But still it hurts so much, Why?

"Taehyung-ahh don't let you heart take control of you, just focus on you work. You have all you needed Taehyung, what more you want?" He said while smirking.

Without caring about anyone, I started to work on my laptop with a cold face.

Y/n's pov

I reached home and went upstairs directly. I fell on the bed and cried my heart out, I can't able to bear it. Having a broken heart is feeling like I have a broken rib, Nobody can see it but the pain is unbearable every time I breath.

Getting up from the bed I walked to closet and pulled out my clothes and my personal things from the wardrobe and started packing.

After packing, I heard my phone ring. I took my phone to see it was my mom. She know me very well, whenever I feel sad, she is the only person I will share. Picking up the call...

In call:

Y/m: "Hello! Y/n?"

I can't stop myself crying after hearing my mom's sweet voice, I remembered how sweetly Taehyung talks when I feel sad but now there no one, so I started to sob.

Y/m: "Hello!! Y/N? WHAT HAPPENED??? Y/N? Dear why are you crying??"

Y/N: "Eomma!! That bastard h-he cheated on m-me..."

I said while crying my heart out

Y/m: "Omg!! Y/n first stop crying and tell me what happened?"

I started to calm down slowly hiccuping.

Y/n: "Eomma He cheated on me! I saw it with my two eyes, I went to the office since I got home quickly. I didn't have any work so I thought to go to office, But that was my worst mistake. H-he wa- h-he was kissing someone Eomma!!."

I cried out aloud imagining the view I saw and hearing the words he said.

Y/m: Y/n first stop crying dear.

Calming down a bit, I again started.

Y/n: "I knew from the start that I was just a bet eomma! But I thought to make him fall for me but it seems it didn't affect him..."

Y/m: "Y/n-ah first you come home, we can talk about this, you don't have to be in that motherf*cker's house"

Y/n: "Okay eomma"  

I said sniffing my nose.

Call ended.

I finished my packings, I went down pulling my luggage with me. Standing outside the entrance I looked up the house taking a good view. Saying goodbye to the home where I used make sweet memories which can't able to forget and now starting a new life can be bittersweet and easily turn into an unexpected emotional roller coaster. So many memories made me remember every colours of joys on the wall.
" I'm gonna miss you Taehyung, I'm going far away from you" I said tears streaming down my cheeks.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Don't worry, There will always be a place for you in my life, just not in my heart."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They've promised that dreams can come true, but forgot to mention that nigtmares are dreams, too. She didn't know the upcoming nightmare that is going to changer her life.