~5~

"Standing by and waiting at your backdoor, All this time how could you not know, baby? You belong with me

"Standing by and waiting at your backdoor, All this time how could you not know, baby? You belong with me."

Y/n's pov

Sighing for the 10th time today, I finished making some hot chocolate and went to the living room, where my worst enemy or you can say the one who broke my heart sitting on my couch like a king as he was the one who own this house. And also his bestfriend/soulmate aka Jimin was with him, I know him because he was the one who told me about his bet. Till now Jimin didn't tell Taehyung that he told me about it. As for Taehyung, I broke up with him as I saw him cheating.

With an annoyed and angry expression, I had it the hot chocolate to him. Y/n: "Here" I said it coldly. "Aww why so cold baby" He said while smirking. I rolled my eyes and sit on the couch opposite to him and asked. "Now can you care to explain why you both are here?" I said sarcastically.

" Ahh I'm hurt...Are you not happy to see me here?" He said while pouting. "Just Stop this drama and tell me Taehyung" I said raising my voice a bit. "Oh I'm scared...*Sighing* Okay now I'll come to the point, Y/n lets get together, I'm already regretting it... Please don't make me suffer anymore Y/n" He said sincerely.

I scoffed. " Really Taehyung? You still got guts to ask that after what you did" I said tears forming in my eyes. "Do you think me as a toy or what? You'll use when you needed and then throw when you don't? Today I'm wearing the smile you left me with Taehyung!!" A tear flowed down my cheeks. "Y/n listen to m-" he started.

"There is nothing to listen or say Taehyung!! You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you'll never get it back... Your time is over, you can go now" I said pointing at the door with a cold face.

Taehyung's pov

I stood up from the couch vigorously and pulled her near me, making her back crash on my hard chest. A gasp left her mouth and her eyes widened. Wrapping my hands around her small waist, I pulled her more close to me. She tried to release herself from my grip, but I held her tightly to me as if I let her go she will vanish.

" Shhh babygirl, Why are you so scared?? Just now you were speaking so brave, now what happened doll" I said inhaling her scent burying my face on her neck. Not gonna lie, but every time I go near her, the scent is just making me want her so badly. 

" Leave me you bastard" She shouted her lung out. " Huh?? I didn't come here again to leave you babygirl...Before I was a fool to leave a precious thing like you doll, but now no one can stop me from making you mine, you know doll, I'm so OBSESSED with you." He smirked while emphasizing the 'obsessed' word.

"I'm not a thing to play!! And I don't love a person like you and that too a MAFIA King" She cried. I'm myself shocked. How did she know that I'm a mafia?? My heart started to beat fast.