~9~

"Oɴᴇ Sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴍɪɴᴇ"

Y/n's pov

Finishing our breakfast, I and Lisa sat on the couch to watch some kdramas. Out of the blue, "Do you still love Taehyung?" Lisa asked. I was shocked at first but still I answered what I felt.

"I-I don't know Lisa, sometimes I feel nervous whenever I'm with him, sometimes I blush when he come close to me, I don't know if this really love or just an infatuation. But tbh I really wanted to get things back like we used to" I said tearing a bit.

"Then talk about this to Taehyung, No one can take risk like he do, Do you remember one day you said someone followed you, he was not Taehyung Y/n. He was one of the worker in the shop we worked. Being jealous of you getting all the appreciation, he decided to kill you." she said making my eyes widened.

She continued, "I heard him talking to one of his friend, that's why I informed Taehyung before he could do something to you".

"Without you knowing, Many things happened Y/n, All I did this just to make you safe. If Taehyung is not with you, You'll never be safe Y/n-ah" she finished her sentence.

Hearing all her words, I felt guilty for him. My heart says to accept him but my brain pointing out his mistakes he did. Now I'm really confused about what to do.

"Lisa give me sometime to think" I said while massaging my head. "Take how much time you want Y/n, but remember If you loose it once you'll not get it back again" she said and went to her room.

Sighing, I got up from the couch and went to my room switching off the tv.

I layed on my bed and started scroll through Instagram, I scoffed saying "Even the world ends, I will never go to his house"

Ringing the bell, I stood outside tapping my feet in nervous. The door opened, and there stood a shocked Taehyung. "H-hi" I awkwardly smiled at him. "H-hey, what a pleasant surprise, Come in" He smiled happily. With a small smile on my face, I stepped inside. 

I was looking at the interior with my mouth opened. "Shut your mouth, or else dead skins will come out" he chuckled. Immediately I closed my mouth in embarrass.

"So what is the matter? That you suddenly visited me" he asked with a smirk on his face. "Don't imagine unnecessary things, I didn't came for that" I said and rolled my eyes. "Oh I didn't mention anything, Eww you're so dirty minded Y/n-iee, God my innocent ears." he said.