~8~

"I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes

 and felt my entire world flip."

Y/n's pov

I woke up from the bed with a smile on my face. After 5 years, I was able to get a peaceful sleep. Getting up from the bed, I freshened up myself and went down.

After Eating my breakfast and making Lisa's hangover soup and breakfast too, I wore my jacket and boots

After Eating my breakfast and making Lisa's hangover soup and breakfast too, I wore my jacket and boots. Yesterday after Taehyung left, Lisa came home fully wasted and also vomited on me and on the floor too. She danced and jumped all around the house like a mad women after vomiting all around.

This is why I warned her. After cleaning all the mess, I made her sleep and went to sleep too. As she's still sleeping, I have to take a cab to go for work.

Waiting for the cab I booked, I looked around casually. It's been 10 mins still the cab is not here. Calling the cab owner I didn't receive the call too. Huffing in anger, I looked around to see if any carpool coming. To my luck, I saw a carpool coming. 

Extending my hand, I stopped the car and got inside. I told the location and sat comfortably. After 3mins the car stopped, seems like someone is getting inside. Looking outside the door, I saw 2 men standing. Seeing them I didn't get any good feeling.

One person sat on the front and another sat beside me. For safety, I moved near the window creating some space between us.

But I felt him shifting beside me. I didn't took seriously at first but I felt him touching my hand. Fear took over me, I removed my hand and moved more to the window sticking like a lizard to it.

But still he moved his hands near my thigh. I don't know what to do, so I took my phone silently and called Taehyung. I felt like he is the one who will help me now.

I see he took the call but I didn't speak anything, My hands and face started to sweat. After 2 mins silent in the call, I taped on the phone 4 times and after 10 secs I taped 2 times. This was a code given by Taehyung, He said if I need any help just do this and I will be there. I hope he still remember the code.