"Are You As Afraid As Me?"

A/N: Hey! Enjoy this collection of horror stories I have put together to share with you all! I update every week. (or at least I'll try haha)

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" asked her mother

"Yes," said Annie "You've left me home several times, I'll be fine mom."

"Okay then, we'll be home by eleven," said her dad

See, Annie was this normal eleven-year-old girl. She was average in height, had short brown hair, and tan skin. The only thing that differentiated her from others was the fact that she wore nothing but plaid.

Anyway, today was November 11th, her parents' anniversary! Her parents wanted to make it special which is why they decided to have dinner at the same restaurant they met at.

As her parents left Annie decided to read "Eleven Years Underwater" for her English assignment, so she headed upstairs. Annie heard her dog, Max shuffling under her bed so she sat down-without disturbing Max.

She started reading when the lights flickered on and off a few times. First, she stuck her hand underneath the bed for Max to lick it, as it would calm her down during hard times. Then confused and a little scared of what happened she sat there with the book held tightly in her hands. After a few minutes of internal conflicts of whether or not to call her parents, she came to a conclusion that since it was raining out it was just a little power cut. She continued to read.

Five minutes later she heard a faint thump coming from the kitchen. Even though Annie had thoughts about her house being haunted she knew it wasn't possible as she'd lived in this house her entire life with no sign of it. She decided to go downstairs and take a look. But before she left the room, she had Max lick her hand again.

Once she got downstairs everything looked normal except for an orange pan in front of an open cabinet. Absent-mindedly she picked up the pan and put it back where it belonged, after all that cabinet was a bit broken.

Close to eleven minutes later heard another thump but this time in her closet...she had Max lick her hand once again as she stood up and slid open the closet door. Nothing.

She got a little tired of reading, so she decided to watch some tv. As she was watching she dozed off for some time. She was asleep for half an hour until she woke up to a loud bang. Annie sat up instantly and peered at the clock. It read 10:59 pm. She stuck her hand under the bed, Max licked it. Annie said, "Are you as scared as me?" She heard a slow and light whimper as a reply from Max.

She walked to the bathroom, where she heard the noise. Annie pushed the door open and saw something swinging from behind the shower curtain. She walked towards the curtain and pulled the curtain afraid of what she might await. SHE SHRIEKED IN HORROR. There he was. Max. Hanging by his neck. In Max's blood the walls read: "PSYCHOS LICK HANDS TOO."