Honeymoon

A/N: thank you all for reading these, i appreciate it! also, me and my friend (@svnshineluvs) have started another story called case #666, be sure to go check that out <3

A man and a woman went to Vegas for their honeymoon and checked into a suite at a hotel.

When they got to their room, they both detected a really bad smell. The husband called down to the front desk and asked to speak with the manager. He explained that the room smelled very bad and that they would like another suite. The manager apologized and told the man that all the rooms were booked due to convention. He offered to send them out to a restaurant of their choice for lunch that would be completely free, and that he would send up a maid to clean and try to get rid of the odor.

After a nice lunch the couple came back to the room. Once again after walking in, they smelled the bad odor. And again, the husband called down to the manager and told him it still smelled bad. The manager told them to go do some gambling and he'd go in the room himself and investigate and have another maid come in and clean once more. 

When the couple left, the manager went in and searched around but found nothing that could make it smell bad. He left and told the maid to clean again. The maid changed the sheets, changed the towels, took down the curtains and put up new ones, and used the strongest cleaning products to clean. 

Two hours later, the couple came back to the same awful stench. The husband was so angry and disappointed at this point, so he decided to find this smell. So, there he was tearing the entire suite apart. 

As he pulled off the mattress of the bed, he found the dead body of a women. God only knows how long it has been there.