Chapter 14

After Fang Ru talked about these girls, Wei Huan sighed, "Your snow skin cream is very popular!" Fang Ru played with the things in his hand, and said: "Since ancient times, women's things are the best. Make money! Which woman doesn't love beauty? Snow skin cream can make people's skin delicate and white, who doesn't want it?"

"Yes!" Wei Huan nodded, "But let's just give it away, can we do it?"

Fang Ru also explained to Wei Huan that the villagers can't make money, but she needs to rely on the villagers to gain word of mouth.

Today, even if Wang Hongxia didn't speak, Fang Ru was going to bring the topic to Xuefu Ointment, so that he could deliver the things in the right way.

"Don't worry! Take a look at it in a while!"

Fang Ru is confident. The results of the use of Wei Huan and Wang Aihua both show the effectiveness of Xuefu Ointment. The effect of this thing is so good, she is not worried that there will be no market!

However, what Fang Ru did not expect was that the next day, the girl with a loud voice named Chen Chunhua actually delivered a catty of pork.

"We can't take your things for nothing. A few people pooled together some money and bought some pork for you! Don't dislike it!" Chen Chunhua said.

Eight cents per catty of pork is worth the value of the snow skin cream sent yesterday.

Fang Ru was a little touched. The girls in these villages are hardworking, kind, and honest. They are really a very lovely group of people.

Fang Ru looked at this catty of pork: "Why don't we make dumplings tonight, come and eat together!"

"No!" Chen Chunhua waved his hand, "We have other things tonight! I'm leaving now!"

Chen Chunhua When I turned around, I swallowed. It's impossible to say that I don't want to eat meat or dumplings filled with meat!

But the pork is the snow skin cream given by Fang Ru. Where else can they eat dumplings?

Fang Ru looked at the pound of pork, saying more and less than less. It just so happened that two days ago, Meng Xing sent a bag of fine noodles. When making dumplings in the evening, call Meng Xing and Wang Hao too!

Although Fang Ru refused when Meng Xing has to give something away! But Meng Xing always has a reason to let her accept it! She understood that Meng Xing knew that her life was difficult and deliberately took care of herself!

But the reasons Meng Xing said were to take care of her face, and Fang Ru was very grateful to Meng Xing in her heart!

At night, Fang Ru put the vermicelli soaked in water to soften, then took the egg and spread it into egg skins, chopped the egg skin, washed cabbage and vermicelli together, and then stirred it with the chopped meat and put it together. Add seasonings such as soy sauce and salt, and stir well.

Although there is not a lot of meat, the vermicelli and the cabbage are cut a lot, and they are filled with dumplings.

"Tell Meng Xing and Wang Hao to pack together! There are too many, we don't know when to go!" Fang Ru said.

"Okay, let me call!" Wei Huan washed his hands and walked out the door.

When Wang Hao heard that he was going to eat dumplings in the evening, his eyes lit up: "Oh, that's great! It's been a long time since I have eaten dumplings!"

But when Wei Huan said he was going to make dumplings, Wang Hao's face suddenly fell: "I don't know how to make dumplings!"

He can eat it, but he really can't make it!

"Let me go!" Meng Xing put down the book in his hand and stood up, Wang Hao followed behind.

When we arrived at Wei Huan and Fang Ru's room, seeing Fang Ru rolling out the dumpling wrappers, Meng Xing walked over and took the rolling pin in her hand: "I'm coming!"

Fang Ru didn't mind, and passed the rolling pin to him. Then sit down and make dumplings with just the dumpling wrapper.

She turned her hands up and down, squeezed a few times along the edge, and a beautiful ingot-shaped dumpling stood in her hand.

"Your dumplings are good!" Meng Xing boasted while rolling out the dumpling wrappers.

"I have a lot of bags, I have experience!" Fang Ru said nonchalantly, "It's you, I didn't expect you to make dumplings?"

Wei Huan also sat down, and saw the two of them holding each other, making him laugh secretly.

When Ning Yuheng came over, he saw Fang Ru making dumplings. Meng Xing rolled the dumpling skins while watching her with a smile.

Ning Yuheng's heart became sour again, he already knew that Fang Ru and Meng Xing were not a pair of lovers.

But despite this, getting along between the two is too natural!

Ning Yuheng suppressed the soreness in his heart, and walked in: "Oh, it's making dumplings! It just so happened that I went to the state-owned restaurant to buy some braised pork and eat it together!"

Fang Ru had seen Ning Yuheng a long time ago, but she didn't plan to pay attention to him, he didn't expect Ning Yuheng to eat dumplings with them: "We don't have many dumplings, not enough!"

Wei Huan, Meng Xing, and Wang Hao all looked at Fang Ru in surprise. What's wrong with Fang Ru? Even if the dumplings were really not enough, Ning Yuheng brought the braised pork with him, Fang Ru couldn't say such a thing!

Although Meng Xing was surprised, he didn't say anything. During this time of getting along, he knew that Fang Ru was not such a rude person!

She would treat Ning Yuheng like this, and it must be something Ning Yuheng did that made her unhappy!

Thinking of Ning Yuheng's entanglement with Fang Ru last time, Meng Xing frowned, and the look in Ning Yuheng's eyes was a little unkind.

Wei Huan didn't speak either, but Wang Hao wanted to speak, seeing that the remaining two of them didn't speak, nor did they make a sound cleverly.

Ning Yuheng's expression was extremely embarrassing, he didn't expect Fang Ru to be ugly to him face to face.

"It's okay, just get together for a meal. I not only have braised pork but also some rice, which is enough!"

Thinking of his own purpose, Ning Yuheng still endured it! This is not the previous life, and Fang Ru is not the Fang Ru of the previous life. If he wants Fang Ru to marry him again, he can't be afraid of Fang Ru's cold words.

"We don't like to eat braised pork!" She didn't want to see this man.

Seeing him makes her think of his coldness and ruthlessness, of the pain she can't ask for, and of waiting for him to go home every night, but only waiting for a cold figure.

Thinking that he obviously didn't love her, but he refused to let go of the divorce. It's just because there will never be a fool who becomes his wife and allows him to defend himself for other women.

The two of them, in this life, the two have nothing to do with each other, the best!

Ning Yuheng was stunned. He didn't expect that Fang Ru would still not agree with him being so complacent!

"We really don't like to eat braised pork!" Wei Huan interrupted, the atmosphere was too embarrassing, Wei Huan had to speak out to ease the atmosphere.

Although she didn't know what Fang Ru was selling in her gourd, Fang Ru would never treat Ning Yuheng like this for no reason.

Ning Yuheng looked at the indifferent Fang Ru with pain in his eyes: "Fang Ru, can we talk alone?"

Fang Ru raised his eyelids, his eyes still cold: "We have nothing to talk about!"

Ning Yu Heng glanced at Fang Ru. She lowered her head to make dumplings. The whole person looked so beautiful, and Du Duo was so cold and ruthless to him!

"I went to a state-owned restaurant to buy this braised pork for you. I put it here!" Ning Yuheng put down the aluminum lunch box and walked out.