Chapter 15

Ning Yuheng put down the lunch box, daring not to look at Fang Ru's expression, bowed his head and hurried out of the door.

Back in the room, Ning Yuheng slumped on the chair and did not speak for a long time. After a long while, he let out a long sigh of relief, stretched out his hand and wiped his face, take his time!

I don't know what happened in this life, Fang Ru's attitude towards him is so strange, and Meng Xing has nothing to do! There is also Qi Han, his leg is actually lame! Is it because of his rebirth that caused the changes?

Ning Yuheng had no answer, so he still had to think of a way to get Fang Ru to accept himself as soon as possible. A Meng Xing was there, and Ning Yuheng had to speed up.

But Fang Ru had that attitude again. At this moment, Ning Yuheng finally understood Fang Ru's feelings in his previous life.

I waited everyday for ten years, waiting for a man who would never look back, so she wrote such a decisive text before she died, and would not even be buried in the tomb of the Ning family's ancestors even after she died.

Ning Yuheng remembered that Fang Weihua and Fang Yue had to take Fang Ru away anyway, tears streaming down the closed eyes.

In the end, he didn't even think about it. He was not allowed to go to Fang Ru's grave to worship.

In Fang Ru's room, Wei Huan asked, "What are you doing?" while wrapping dumplings in Fang Ru's house.

To be honest, seeing such a gentleman like Ning Yuheng, he felt so weak in front of Fang Ru. .

"It wasn't me who asked him to do this! He doesn't have to do it!" For Ning Yuheng, Fang Ru wouldn't be half-hearted!

Meng Xing heard these words on the side, and had a meal with his hands rolling the dumpling wrappers.

His deep gaze stopped for a moment on Fang Ru, then moved away if nothing had happened, and continued to roll out the dumpling wrappers in his hand.

The three people made dumplings together, and it took more than an hour to make all the dumplings. Fang Ru counted, there were more than 140 dumplings in total. This dumpling is so big that she will be full after eating thirteen or fourteen!

As for the braised pork that Ning Yuheng brought, she knew that Wei Huan liked to eat it, so she said, "Don't you want to eat braised pork? Then eat the meat!"

Wei Huan swallowed the saliva secreted in his mouth: "Forget it! You hate Ning Yuheng so much, how can I eat his things, I will send it to him later!"

"It's okay, eat!" She gave Ning Yuheng in the previous life,she has made so many meals and she eats his bowl of braised pork, she still lost!

In the evening, Meng Xing and Wang Hao returned to their room. Wang Hao sighed, "It's terrifying that women are ruthless! How did Ning Yuheng offend Fang Ru so that he didn't give him face so much!"

Meng Xing glanced at Wang Hao, "You Don't talk nonsense if you don't know the situation!"

"I said, Brother Meng Xing, don't you really look at fang Ru?"

Wang Hao looked at Meng Xing. Meng Xing is not a nosy person, just like he usually does. Complaining about someone, Meng Xing wouldn't be able to deal with it, but it was too unexpected to defend Fang Ru this time!

Meng Xing was taken aback by Wang Hao's words. Did you look at fang Ru? He is also not sure!

But he knew that with Fang Ru, he felt very relaxed. He knows that he likes to be with Fang Ru!

It's just that there are not many opportunities like this. Fang Ru seems to be gentle to everyone, but in fact she has a cold temperament! She hid her indifference behind her smile, so that she could not touch it.

Seeing that Meng Xing hadn't spoken for a long time, Wang Hao was in a daze. He shook his heart. Brother Meng Xing wouldn't really look at fang Ru, right? He just said that!

"Brother Meng Xing, your house..."

Wang Hao was interrupted by Meng Xing before he finished speaking, "Don't talk nonsense!"

"Oh!" Wang Hao scratched his hair, wanting to ask what Meng Xing meant, but Saw Meng Xing picking up a book and lying on the bed.

Meng Xing put on such a posture, obviously not planning to talk to him anymore, Wang Hao could only shut up.

Forget it, what does he care about so much? If Brother Meng Xing really likes fangru, he will always have a way to deal with the family.

When Li Xiuying came back from the town on Saturday night, she went straight to the educated youth spot.

"Fang Ru, I bring you good news!" Li Xiuying shouted as soon as she entered the door.

"Xiuying, come in and sit down!" Fang Ru greeted him hurriedly when he heard someone shouting, and when he looked out and saw that it was Li Xiuying.

Li Xiuying sat down, took a breath, and said, "Fang Ru, pour me a glass of water! I want to add more sugar, add more! I tell you, I have done a great job this time!"

  "Okay, pour you sugar water!" Fang Ru smiled, "You just tell me, what great achievements have you achieved? Open your mouth and let me give you sugar water. If you can't tell a reason, you can't drink this sugar water!"

"Don't worry! Today? I'm ready to drink your sugar water!" Li Xiuying also laughed. She drank two sips of water and gasped evenly before saying, "I, give the snow skin cream you gave me, and give it to my aunt! "

She heard me talk about the effect of this snow skin ointment, and saw that my skin is better than before, so I asked you if you are interested in cooperating with her?"

Fang Ru was overjoyed when she heard this. , She leaned forward and stared at Li Xiuying: "How to cooperate?"

"My aunt said, you sell this thing yourself, it is not easy to find a market, and it is not safe. She works in a supply and marketing agency and has her own way!"

"She helps you sell, and the price is up to you! She doesn't collect money from you, but one thing is that she doesn't sell at this price. She can sell how much she can sell based on her own ability, just the extra money. It's all hers, what do you think?"

Fang Ru thought for a while, and felt that this was a good idea, then nodded: "Yes, just do what your aunt said!" It's more than good. Aunt of Li Xiuying proposed this cooperation. The method not only helped Fang Ru find a market, but also ensured Fang Ru's safety.

With the work of Aunt Li Xiuying as a cover, they sell this thing more secretly and less likely to be discovered.

What Li Xiuying said was a joyous event for Fang Ru! This was also the purpose for her to give the Xuefu cream to Li Xiuying in the first place.

Li Xiuying clarified the matter with Fang Ru and went back.

And Fang Ru shared the good news with Wei Huan, and the two got together and settled the accounts with a smile.

A box of Xuefu cream 30 cents, with the efficiency of two people, can make about 300 boxes a month, that's 90 yuan, excluding the cost, you can earn more than 70 yuan a month!

"My God! In this Shuangxi Village, we are exhausted all year round, and we can't make this 70 yuan." Wei Huan exclaimed, "You just got so many boxes of snow skin cream, and you made so much money. "

Is this money too good to earn?"

Fang Ru smiled, this is nothing! In a few years, the national policy will change, and then it will be the time to make real money.

"Aru, you pinch me, I'm not dreaming, am I?" Wei Huan stretched out his hand and motioned for Fang Ru to pinch on his arm! Why does she feel so dizzy!