Chapter 69

Today is the day of Ning Yuheng's wedding. It stands to reason that the groom looks handsome and the bride is beautiful. The two have similar family backgrounds. How could this be a perfect marriage made in heaven.

But today, both the groom and the bride are expressionless, as if they are marionettes, being moved by everyone.

A couple was particularly eye-catching at the wedding scene. The man looked at the bride with pain, and the woman looked at the bride with hatred.

Everyone paid close attention to these two people frequently, but Ning Yuheng, who was the groom's official alone, seemed to have not seen it, and was still going through the wedding process step-by-step and orderly.

Such a strange wedding atmosphere made everyone dare not make noise at the wedding, and even the young people's favorite process of making a bridal chamber was not mentioned, as if there was no such thing.

After the wedding, Yan Yun returned to her new house, but Ning Yuheng walked out of the courtyard. I was about to walk into the room where Fang Ru lived in the previous life, but was called by Meng Xing: "If you have any difficulties, just speak up."

Meng Xing also knows something about Yan Yun and Zhang Geng. Zhang Geng's family is very powerful. But Meng Xing was not afraid.

Ning Yuheng is doing his best for his body and repaying him. If Ning Yuheng is dissatisfied with this marriage, but forced by the Zhang family forces to put his head down, then he is willing to help solve this problem.

Ning Yuheng was taken aback for a moment, and quickly understood what Meng Xing meant. He shook his head: "No, it's fine for now."

"I really don't need to help? I haven't seen Zhang Family." Meng Xing said lightly.

Ning Yuheng shook his head again: "No, you are willing to help me, I am very grateful. But for me, this is the best result."

Seeing that Ning Yuheng did not have any dissatisfaction, Meng Xing nodded: " Okay, you feel good. If you really need it, you can come to me and treat it as if it is your kindness to treat my body."

"I will, thank you." Ning Yuheng said.

Meng Xing nodded: "Then I'm leaving, Aru is still waiting for me."

"Okay," Ning Yuheng replied.

When Meng Xing turned around and was about to leave, Ning Yuheng suddenly stopped Meng Xing: "You, you and Fang Ru must be good. She is a good girl, you have to treat her well."

Meng Xing smiled: " Don't worry about this, Fang Ru is my life. I just treat myself badly, and I won't treat her badly."

Hearing this, Ning Yuheng was startled, and a bit of bitterness flowed out of his heart. He whispered: "Really? That's good, that's good! I wish you all the same love and old age."

"Thank you, we will." Meng Xing finished speaking, stopped staying, and turned to leave.

Ning Yuheng looked at Meng Xing's back for a long time.

"Why? Envy people?" Yan Yun didn't know when she came to Ning Yuheng.

Ning Yuheng looked at Yan Yun: "Why are you here?"

Yan Yun smiled, and leaned her body against the wall: "We are also husband and wife anyhow. On the first day of your wedding, you are going to share a room with me. You How do you confess to your parents?"

"How to confess is my business, it has nothing to do with you. You only need to remember the things in our contract and don't have any dealings with Zhang Geng. I will not interfere with you in other matters." Ning Yuheng Said.

When talking about Zhang Geng, Yan Yun's face sank: "Don't worry, everyone thinks that I calculated you to escape Chen Li, but they don't know that the person I really want to escape is Zhang Geng. I am very contractual. , Will never make you and your family ugly during the marriage."

Ning Yuheng nodded: "You can rest assured, if Zhang Geng comes to pester you again, you can always ask me for help."

"What happened at the wedding today ." I'm sorry to make you ugly." When talking about

Zhang Geng and Chen Li's affairs at the wedding, Yan Yun looked apologetic. She didn't expect Zhang Geng to come to the wedding.

She still liked him, but after he gave up her and married Chen Li for the benefit of the family, they shouldn't have any more contact.

So she chose to calculate Ning Yuheng, that is, Ning Yuheng's family background plus her own family, enough to make Zhang Geng retreat.

But she didn't expect Ning Yuheng to see through her calculations and turn to work with her.

Yan Yun felt that Ning Yuheng's cooperation was beneficial to both of them, so he nodded and agreed.

She needs to rely on Ning Yuheng to escape Zhang Geng's entanglement, and Ning Yuheng needs a wife who does not deserve her name to deal with the family's urge to marry.

Yan Yun nodded and agreed.

Thinking of Zhang Geng's arrogant appearance at the wedding, Ning Yuheng frowned. Zhang Geng obviously refused to let Yan Yun go. If so, then he really had to go to Meng Xing for help.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of Zhang Geng's affairs. Don't think too much, it's not your fault."

Yan Yun is a nice girl, but she likes the wrong person, and he just takes the blame.

Ning Yuheng returned to the room. In this house, all the furniture and utensils were decorated by himself.

The furnishings of this house are exactly the same as those of Fang Ru in the previous life. Only here can he free up his mind, cherish the memory of Fang Ru in the previous life, and cherish the love buried by himself.

Meng Xing wanted to help him get rid of this marriage, but didn't know that he was seeking benevolence.

He had already harmed Fang Ru in his previous life, and he could no longer harm another innocent girl in this life.

He has always liked Fang Ru in his heart, until she has been deeply rooted in his heart and cannot be removed. In this way, if he gets married, it will be the same as his previous life, which is another tragedy.

Therefore, when Yan Yun calculated him, he pushed the boat along the water, deliberately fell into her calculation, and then exposed her plan face to face in order to seek her cooperation.

Fortunately, the two got their own things, and this marriage satisfied everyone and won't hurt anyone.

When Meng Xing returned to Fang Ru, he said: "He said he didn't need to help."

"That's it." She was also at the wedding, and when she saw that Ning Yuheng and the bride's faces were not right, she wanted to help. After all, Ning Yuheng helped her twice, and she was still grateful.

But since Ning Yuheng said that she didn't need it, then she wouldn't be troubled. After all, only others knew about the relationship between husband and wife. I only hope that Yan Yun is not the second one.

Because, on Yan Yun's face today, Fang Ru did not see the excitement of the conspiracy succeeding, but rather saw some guilt and anxiety on Yan Yun's face.

Fang Ru thinks of the rumors spread by Liu Rong in his previous life. Maybe Yan Yun is just like him, everything is just rumors.

When Fang Ru saw Ning Yuheng again, it was a month after his wedding.

Ning Yuheng came to visit. Meng Xing had something to do and didn't come back. Fang Ru looked at Ning Yuheng and said, "Wait a moment, A Xing has something to do. You won't be able to come back in a while, or you can tell me, I'll help. You can also spread the word."

Ning Yuheng looked at Fang Ru's better complexion after marriage, and knew that Meng Xing and her partner Ru was very good. That was enough. He completely wanted to start now. In this life, as long as Fang Ru is happy, it is enough.

He can also see her occasionally and talk to her peacefully, which is beyond his reach in his previous life.

"I'll wait for Meng Xing to come back. This matter is a bit complicated. If it were not for nothing, I would not visit with a cheek."

Ning Yuheng did not expect that Zhang Geng would be so shameless. Yan Yun is married and has made it clear to him, but he still entangles Yan Yun and refuses to let it go, even at the expense of using family power.

Since you like it so much, why did you let it go in the first place? Ning Yuheng didn't understand, but he and Yan Yun had an agreement first, he helped Yan Yun get rid of Zhang Geng, and Yan Yun helped him deal with his family.

Now, since Zhang Geng uses family power, he can only ask Meng Xing to take action.

Ning Yuheng refused to say, Fang Ru didn't ask, just greeted Ning Yuheng to drink tea.

After about two cups of tea, Meng Xing came back. Seeing Ning Yuheng, Meng Xing had some ideas in his heart. Recently Zhang Geng has been making a lot of trouble, and he has also heard of it.

Meng Xing put down the bag in his hand and changed his shoes. Fang Ru said, "I have something to discuss with him. You have to eat first instead of waiting for me."

After that, he said to Ning Yuheng, "You come with me."

Entering the study, Meng Xing went straight to the point: "You came to me because of Zhang Geng's business."

Ning Yuheng smiled bitterly, "I thought I could solve it, but I didn't have any ideas. Persistence is far beyond my imagination, and I can't help it."

Meng Xing nodded, "Don't be so polite, my body can be adjusted so well, and I can continue to stay in the army and do what I like to do. It's all due to you and Qian Lao. It's not a big deal, and I'll help you with the Zhang family."

Zhang Geng used the marriage with Chen Li to consolidate his position in the family, but he sits in this position. He's not stable, as long as he fosters an opponent who is evenly matched with him, he will have no way to stare at Yan Yun.

He also did some investigations about Yan Yun's affairs and knew that this woman was not as unbearable as the rumors.

As for Yan Yun and Ning Yuheng's agreement to marry, Meng Xing also found out. He also knew why Ning Yuheng would do this, but Ning Yuheng can only think about it.

"Well, you don't have to worry about Zhang's affairs, and have a good time with Yan Yun. It's too early, I'm afraid Yan Yun is at home, and I will be anxious when you reply, so I won't keep you for dinner."

Meng Xing from the study Walked out, Fang Ru was busy in the kitchen. Meng Xing gently hugged her from behind, "Why don't you let Sister Wang do it?"

"I haven't cooked for a long time, and I suddenly want to make it for you today." Fang Ru rubbed Meng Xing's neck with his head, "Ning Yu Heng is gone? Why didn't he stay for dinner?"

"Well, he hurried back, but he didn't agree to leave him." Meng Xingman said casually.

Fang Ru didn't say anything when Ning Yuheng didn't agree.

After Ning Yuheng found Meng Xing, Zhang Geng really stopped, and Yan Yun specifically came to thank you for this.

"Thank you very much. If it weren't for your help, I really don't know what to do. Zhang Geng and I are classmates. Soon after we met, we had a good impression of each other. I thought we could go hand in hand. Those who entered marriage did not expect to end up like this in the end."

Yan Yun's eyes were sorrowful, melancholy, and a little bit regretful.

Seeing Yan Yun doing this, Fang Ru remembered the rumors about Yan Yun in his previous life. At that time, Yan Yun was so unbearable, I'm afraid it was involuntary.

After all, when Yan Yun married Ning Yuheng in this life, Zhang Geng would not give up. She remembered that Yan Yun had married an ordinary person in her previous life, and that Zhang Geng could do whatever she wanted.

Thinking of the ending of Yan Yun in the previous life, Fang Ru couldn't help but feel pity for Yan Yun: "If Zhang Geng is looking for trouble with you in the future, you can come to me as much as possible."

Yan Yun smiled and did not continue. When I came here once, Ning Yuheng was already looking at his past feelings and did so. How could it be possible that Fang Ru and Meng Xing would come to find Fang Ru and Meng Xing every time they encountered difficulties.

I only hope that Zhang Geng will stop entanglement after experiencing this incident. Since the two have gone on their own, they shouldn't have more contact, it's not good for anyone.

Although Chen Li was making trouble for her, Chen Li herself was not a poor person. Although she was a victim of a family marriage, there is no woman who does not yearn for a happy marriage.

Thinking of this, Yan Yun looked at Fang Ru. Although she was not familiar with Fang Ru, she had also heard about Fang Ru and Meng Xing.

Fang Ru is just a girl from an ordinary family, but Meng Xing's family is well-known in Beijing. Such improper households are not right. When the marriage news came out of the two, many people were not optimistic.

But now looking at Fang Ru, her complexion is ruddy and refreshed, we know that after marriage, Meng Xing treats her very well.

Yan Yun had a hint of envy, but she soon put that envy behind her. She was like this, and she was very good, at least better than... Yan Yun didn't think about it anymore.

Time flies quickly. In a blink of an eye, Fang Ru and Meng Xing have been married for more than half a year. The life after marriage is sweet and happy. The happiness in Fang Ru's heart almost overflows his eyes, which makes Wang Yi and others envious.

On this day, it is rare for Meng Xing to leave work early to pick up Fang Ru from get off work. As soon as Fang Ru got into the car, the air in the car felt stuffy.

"Are you okay?" Meng Xing asked, looking at Fang Ru's uncomfortable expression.

Fang Ru stroked his chest, waited for the suffocation in his heart to dissipate, and shook his head at Meng Xing: "It's okay, maybe I didn't get a good rest last night. Just go back and sleep for a while ." Meng Xing turned the steering wheel. , While looking at Fang Ru from the corner of her eye, she saw that her face was a little pale: "Otherwise, let's go to the hospital to take a look."

Although Qian Jianghuai said that Fang Ru's body was completely cured, he could see that Fang Ru is now like this. , Meng Xing was still a little worried.

Fang Ru shook his head again: "I'm fine, don't need to go to the hospital."

Seeing Meng Xing's worried appearance, she smiled at him: "It's really fine, if something happens, I will go to the hospital obediently."

"Okay, if there is anything. You must say if you are uncomfortable." When eating at night, Fang Ru looked at the fish soup on the table. The fish soup was delicious, the soup was milky white, and the emerald green onion floated on it, which looked delicious.

I don't know why, the fish soup that I loved to drink in the past suddenly lost its appeal at this moment.

Fang Ru looked at the fish soup in the bowl and reluctantly picked it up, only to feel a fishy smell coming.

She pinched her nose and took a sip of fish soup. A feeling of nausea rushed from her stomach to her throat. Fang Ru covered her mouth and rushed to the bathroom, vomiting out "Wow".

After vomiting a few mouthfuls, Fang Ru stopped knowing that the nausea in his chest had disappeared.

Meng Xing gave her a smooth back, and brought her warm water to her mouth: "What's wrong? Why did you throw up suddenly? In the afternoon, you said it was okay, now listen to me, hurry up to the hospital."

Fang Ru also I don't know what's going on. I don't feel any discomfort in my body, except for some sleepiness, but why do I vomit when I drink soup?

"I don't want to go to the hospital, or you can take me to see Master's."

"That's OK, you wear a coat." Meng Xing explained.

When the two arrived at Qian Jianghuai's place, Qian Jianghuai asked about the situation first, and when Fang Ru said he vomited after taking a sip of fish soup, his eyes flashed.

When Fang Ru's hand stretched out, Qian Jianghuai put it on her wrist, and there was a smile in her eyes: "You girl, touch it for yourself and see what pulse you are in."

Fang Ru and Meng Xing They both froze for a moment, and the two looked at each other, Fang Ru put his hand on his wrist, felt it quietly for a while, his face showed unbelievable.

"What's the matter?" Meng Xing didn't understand, a little worried on the side.

Qian Jianghuai laughed: "You let this girl tell you."

Fang Ru looked at Meng Xing, and suddenly smiled: "I'm pregnant, A Xing, I'm going to be a mother." Fang Ru's tears suddenly flowed down. .

Meng Xing was stunned for a moment. Before she started to get excited, she saw Fang Ru crying, and hurriedly wiped her tears: "It's a good thing to be pregnant, why are you crying? Isn't it uncomfortable?"

Fang Ru shook. She shook her head and wiped her tears with the back of her hand: "There is nothing uncomfortable, I am just happy."

At the beginning of her previous life, Fang Ru was scolded for not having children. Fang Ru was angry, but later, she also wanted a child of her own, but No one cooperates, how can she personally give birth to a child.

Now, her regret was finally made up. She touched her belly with tears of happiness in her eyes. She was finally going to be a mother, and she had a baby of her own.

It's strange to say that since I knew I was pregnant, all the previous nausea and chest tightness disappeared all at once.

Fang Ru looked at Meng Xing and said, "I'm hungry, I want to drink the fish soup made by Wang's wife."

Thinking of the delicious fish soup with attractive luster, Fang Ru couldn't help swallowing his saliva. A desire arose in her heart, and she wanted to drink the bowl of fish soup now, immediately, and immediately.

"But you didn't just..." Meng Xing was a little worried when thinking of Fang Ru's appearance after taking a sip of fish soup.

Fang Ru stared at Meng Xing with beautiful eyes, with a longing in his eyes: "But I just want to drink, I want to drink now."

Qian Jianghuai said to the side: "Pregnant women's tastes often change. What you still like in the last second, maybe the next second do not like it. do not like something in the past, now would like to eat what she wanted to eat from her that. " "

I have here a list of things not to eat, in addition to these listed above, other You don't have to be too taboo."

Meng Xing took Fang Ru back home in a hurry. As soon as he walked in, he asked Wang Sao to quickly heat up the fish soup and bring it to Fang Ru to drink, and then handed the list in his hand to Wang Sao:" Aru is pregnant, so don't do anything on it in the future. For other things, what

Aru wants to eat, just do for her." When Wang's wife heard that Fangru was pregnant, her face was also happy, and she hurriedly moved towards Fang. Ru Daoxi.

When Meng Shengrong heard that his grandson and daughter-in-law was pregnant, a flower bloomed on his excited face: "Aru is really pregnant?"

"Really, Mr. Qian has confirmed."

Meng Shengrong walked back and forth in the house with a cane. After a few steps, he said excitedly: "Okay, okay, great."

He could finally live to see the fourth generation of the Meng family. Fang Ru's pregnancy is very easy, except for occasional nausea when brushing her teeth in the morning, she does not have the morning sickness that pregnant women should have.

It's just that the taste changes frequently, and he often suddenly wants to eat something, which urges Meng to wake up to buy it, or find someone to make it.

Sometimes Meng Xing ran away most of the capital and finally found him, and Fang Ru didn't want to eat another bite.

For example, this evening, at eight o'clock, Fang Ru somehow remembered the butterfly dessert made by Uncle Li.

Thinking of the sweet taste and crunchy texture, Fang Ru scratched his liver and looked at Meng Xing with tears in his eyes: "I really want to eat it."

Meng Xing looked at Fang Ru like this, his heart melted. Not to mention a few butterfly snacks, Fang Ru wants the moon in the sky, I'm afraid Meng Xing will find a way to pick it off for her.

"Eight o'clock is not too late. I will go to Uncle Li now and let him do it."

That's right, since Fang Ru became pregnant, the taste is tricky, and he likes to eat the food made by Uncle Li, Meng Xing simply treats Uncle Li. Please come to Meng's house again.

Uncle Li also missed his old love. Hearing that Fang Ru was pregnant, he liked to eat the food he cooked. Without saying anything, he closed the door and returned with Meng Xing.

Meng Xing knocked on Uncle Li's door with an apologetic face: "Uncle Li, I'm going to trouble you again."

Uncle Li said with a smile : "No trouble, the ingredients are ready, you can do whatever you want to eat, Ah Ru's belly is the most important thing."

When Meng Xing brought the steaming butterfly snack to the room, he watched Fang Ru eat two yuan, and finally heaved a sigh of relief. Fortunately, I was finally willing to eat today.

Fang Ru patted his hands contentedly when he ate what he wanted to eat. At this moment, she also felt a little guilty. During her pregnancy, Meng Xing lost at least five catties, which she tossed about.

But sometimes, I can't control what I want to eat. The more I feel depressed, the more I want to eat.

"Sorry, I tossed you again." Fang Ru shook Meng Xing's hand.

"It's okay, this kid is good and knows to protect you. I haven't tossed you during pregnancy, and it's nothing to toss me."

Meng Xing patted Fang Ru on the head. He said he would spoil Fang Ru for the rest of his life, which is nothing at all.

Besides, Fang Ru was pregnant with his child. Although he did not suffer any crime, as the months got older, his actions gradually became sluggish. Meng Xing sometimes looked scared, for fear that she didn't pay attention to falling.

For this reason, he had already asked Fang Ru for leave. I specially invited someone to follow Fang Ru, for fear of something accidental when I was away.

In the middle of the night, Fang Ru's leg suddenly cramped. She wanted to endure it. But her calf hurts so badly that she couldn't help but scream.

Meng Xing woke up almost the moment Fang Ru made a sound: "What's wrong?"

"Leg hurts and cramps." Fang Ru's grievance voice came from the darkness.

"Which leg, I'll rub it for you." Meng Xing turned on the light and helped Fang Ru rub it for ten minutes. After Fang Ru's leg no longer hurts, he lay down with her arms around her, "Aru, thank you very much. "It's not bitter, what's this, and I'm looking forward to this child too." Fang Ru leaned in Meng Xing's arms and whispered softly.

"You said, is this in my stomach a boy or a girl? I see what grandpa means, it seems that I want a grandson." Fang Ru said with squinting eyes.

"Boys and girls are good, as long as you give birth to them, I like them. Grandpa doesn't care about it, he will just talk about it. If you don't want to listen, I'll talk to him." Meng Xing stroked Fangru's hair Said.

"That's not necessary. In fact, grandpa is not bad at all. When he is old, he loves to nag. I also overheard his conversation with grandpa Xu next door. Grandpa went back and said that the girl is also a treasure of the Meng family."

Fang Ru thought of Meng Shengrong's return, so she asked Wang's wife to clean up a room specially with pink decorations, and muttered something, "You have to be prepared, you can't be partial." If you do, just want to laugh.

Meng Xing responded to Fang Ru's words, and quickly made plans in his mind. There are still two months before Aru's due date. It's not okay to always have leg cramps in the middle of the night. He has to see if there is any way.

Two weeks later, Meng Xing got off work and gave Fang Ru a plastic bottle, all in English. Fang Ru took a look and found that it was a calcium tablet he had taken during pregnancy.

"Aren't you always having leg cramps? I asked someone. It was said that pregnant women from abroad would not have leg cramps if they eat this food. Try it."

"Axing." Fang Ru was moved suddenly, she She stretched out her hand to hug Meng Xing, but her belly was too big, and she could only grab Meng Xing's arm between the two, "Thank you."

"Thank you, you have suffered so much for this child, I Can't help you share, you can only try to reduce your pain."

Meng Xing stretched out his arms and gently hugged Fang Ru in his arms. Fang Ru's belly is too big, and he doesn't dare to hug her hard anymore.

After Fang Ru took the calcium tablets, the cramps in his legs were relieved. One week later, the cramps in his legs had disappeared at all.

In a blink of an eye, it was May 1, 1980. In the morning, Fang Ru suddenly felt a little pain in her stomach and occasionally cramps.

But this kind of pain was dull, and it was still within the tolerable range. When Fang Ru walked to the toilet, she felt something flowing down. She reluctantly bent over and looked at it. The red one was blood.

Fang Ru couldn't help but yelled Meng Xing: "Axing, I seem to be giving birth."

Meng Xing only went to bed in the middle of the night last night. , He quickly jumped out of the bed, rushed into the bathroom, and suddenly panicked when he saw the blood on Fang Ru's pants.

"Hurry up, I'll take you to the hospital now." Meng Xing was a little flustered, never knowing what he should do, thinking about holding Fang Ru, and thinking about packing up things.

Fang Ru smiled when he saw him like this: "Don't be so nervous, I'm afraid it won't be so fast, please pack your things first."

Things were prepared early in the morning, and Fang's mother knew that her daughter was going to give birth this month. After preparing the small quilt and small clothes for the children, Wang's wife also prepared some things. According to Meng Shengrong's instructions, both boys and girls had them.

When the time came to nine o'clock, Fang Ru's stomach hurts more and more frequently, and Fang Ru could feel his entire stomach tighten sometimes.

"Send me to the hospital. I think it should be about the end."

Fang Ru said to Meng Xing. Before that, her hospital had conducted some basic production knowledge training. I probably knew that when the frequency of pain became more and more intensive and painful. The child is about to be born when the degree of the child is getting heavier and heavier.

The child in Fang Ru's belly is a well-behaved, and he didn't bother Fang Ru much. After going to the hospital for about an hour, the baby was born smoothly.

She was a girl with a weight of 6 catties and 8 weight. Although Meng Shengrong said he wanted a grandson, when he saw the cute little granddaughter, his eyes narrowed with joy.

Standing on the side of the rocking bed, looking at the beautiful little granddaughter, she kept whispering: "Oh, my little granddaughter is so beautiful, prettier than your parents and your mother." Newborn children, it doesn't. Understand what Grandpa Zeng said.

The child opened a pair of black and white eyes, looking at the person who kept talking in front of him. It seemed a bit boring. Two small hands clenched into fists and waved in the air twice, yawned, and a small bubble came out of his mouth. Soak, squinted and fell asleep again.

Fang Ru and Meng Xing named the baby Meng Tingting, nicknamed Tingting. Tingting has completely inherited the excellent genes of her parents, she is very beautiful, and she loves to laugh very much. She is so cute.

Even Lao Xu, who often blames Meng Shengrong for having a granddaughter next door, can't help but tease a few words every time she sees Wang's wife holding Xiao Tingting out for a walk, watching Xiao Tingting smile at him with a cute smile. , I just feel that my heart is going to change.

Such a cute Tingting is naturally spoiled by the whole family.

Since Wang Hao saw her after Tingting was born, he often ran to Meng's house, bringing either toys or dolls. One year later, only the things that Wang Hao gave, almost filled a room.

However, no one thought that Tingting, who was cute and cute when she was a child, completely changed her appearance when she grew up.

On this day, Fang Ru couldn't cry as he watched the destroyed learning materials.

Tingting seemed to know that she had made a mistake. She didn't mean it, she just watched her mother look at the paper all the time. She wanted to see what was good about the paper, but accidentally knocked down the ink bottle and lost all the paper. Dyed black.

Fang Ru kept breathing deeply, telling herself not to get angry. The child is not sensible and teaches slowly, but when he looks at the pile of black and completely glued together, he doesn't know what the learning materials are, so he can't help but move. Angry.

Tingting seemed to feel her mother's anger, rushed over and hugged Fang Ru's leg, shouted "Mom" crisply, Fang Ru's anger was instantly extinguished.

She stretched out her hand to hug Tingting and touched her forehead: "Little villain, you know how to keep mom from getting angry, don't you? Let me tell you, next time you dare to break mom's things, mom will beat her little hand. .  "

Tingting the little hand into a fist, hidden behind Fang Ru and the face was printed with the saliva from a kiss:" mom doesnt care, Tingting kiss. "

seeing Tingting , Fang Ru's anger disappeared no matter how great. She lightly tapped Tingting's forehead with her finger, pretending to be angry: "You little villain."

Tingting is a clever ghost. Seeing her mother like this, she knows that her mother is not angry anymore, and she hugs her mother's neck affectionately. , Printed a few drooling kisses on it.

When Meng Xing entered the door, he saw the mother like this. They walked over and kissed each on their faces, and then picked Tingting from Fang Ru's arms: "Tingting, do you miss dad today?" Fang Ru said from his nose. He snorted: "She doesn't have time to miss you. She's busy doing sabotage. I haven't seen it for a while. Look, what happened to my pile of learning materials?"

Meng Xing looked at the pile of dark. Tingting can't help but tap on Tingting's forehead: "We Xiao Tingting did something bad again today, do you have any thugs?"

Tingting giggled and shook in front of her father. Own chubby little hands: "Mom didn't fight, Tingting kissed, mother is not angry."

Meng Xing squeezed Tingting's nose: "Tingting will not go to kiss her mother. That father is also angry now, what should we do today?"

Tingting put her arms around her father's neck, and it was still flowing on her own. The slobbery mouth, "Hammer", gave Meng Xing a loud and lost kiss.

Meng Xing was happy, threw Tingting up high, and caught it again. Several times in a row, Tingting screamed and laughed with joy in the air.

"Dad, Dad, Gao, Gao."

Fang Ru shook his head next to him: "This kid is so courageous, this kid who is just over one year old is not scared at all."

Meng Xing caught Tingting again. Touching Ti Tingting's forehead with his forehead, he smiled and said, "My Meng family children, how can they be timid."

"You take Tingting out, and I have to rearrange these study materials." Fang Ru said. .

After Meng Xing took Tingting out, Fang Ru took out a new notebook, and started to rewrite the notebook stroke by stroke based on his memory.

However, after only one hour of writing, Meng Xingdu came over and told him to eat, and only copied a small part of it. Fang Ru put down the pen, sighed, pinched her aching middle finger, and went downstairs to eat.

After putting Tingting to sleep at night, Meng Xing leaned over and grabbed Fang Ru's waist. He wanted to make friends with her, but Fang Ru pushed him away: "Don't make trouble, I haven't finished writing this yet."

Meng Xin A little depressed: "When can I finish writing?"

Fang Ru sighed: "Your daughter is too destructive, and it makes people reluctant to scold her. You see so many things, I have to transcribe it, and then experiment. Everyone in the room needs to use it."

Meng Xing looked at the thick pile and couldn't help frowning: "When can I finish writing this? Let me help."

"Tingting this girl, too. It's really naughty, it's time to be disciplined."

Fang Ru glanced at Meng Xing: "You also said now that you really want to discipline, you shouldn't bear it anymore."

Meng Xing looked at Fang Ru and smiled: "Are you willing again?" The two looked at each other and sighed helplessly: "However, Tingting, this little girl really needs to be disciplined and disciplined. Now I think, I can still be ignorant. It makes sense, but when I grow up, what should I do?"

"I won't talk about it now, and get your things ready. Which ones need to be copied." Meng Xing rolled up his sleeves and picked it up from the shelf. A new notebook.

Fang Ru handed a part of the notes to Meng Xing: "Well, these, these, and these must be copied again." The couple spent the night that should have been beautiful and copied the study materials. When they finished copying them all, they were too tired to move at all.

"Tomorrow, we must educate Tingting well and let her know that mom and dad's things can't be moved at will." Meng Xing gritted his teeth.

However, the next morning, Tingting gave them a sweet kiss, and the two of them forgot what they said last night.

Forget it, the child is still young, so take your time.

Did Fang Ru breathe a sigh of relief when Tingting was old enough to go to kindergarten.

However, Fang Ru realized that she was a little relieved when she picked up Tingting that day.

Tingting's kindergarten head teacher, as soon as she saw Fang Ru, she complained: "Tingting's children are good at everything, and they have shown leadership skills at a young age, but there's a little bad, too domineering. She grabs toys from others. However, I bit two children."

"I will definitely educate her when I go back." Fang Ru apologized to the parents of the two children. Fortunately, the children are fine, and the parents of the two children are also easy to talk. "It's okay. , The kids are naughty, just talk about it."

Fang Ru returned home with a cold face to Tingting for the first time: "Tingting, don't we have any kindergarten toys today?"

Tingting lowered her head and twisted her fingers: "have."

"Yes? Then why do you want to snatch toys from the kids? Just forget about snatching. If you don't win, you can bite others. Is that what your mother usually teaches you?"

Tingting didn't say a word.

Fang Ru thought she knew that she was wrong, so she didn't say any more. Who knew that when she picked up the next day, the teacher continued to complain: "Tingting bit six children today."

When she got home, Fang Ru's face was already gloomy. After she saw it, she looked at Tingting with her head down: "Tingting, yesterday my mother thought you knew you were wrong, but you actually bit six children today. Can you tell your mother why?"

Meng Xing came back and saw Fang Ru With an ugly face, Tingting lowered her head while crying, and hugged Ting Ting distressedly: "What's the matter? What's wrong with the child, just talk about it, you see how pitiful we cry every day."

Tingting hugged her. Lived father, crying while sobbing: "Dad, mother is fierce to me, mother is fierce."

Fang Ru stared at Meng Xing: "You know how to spoil him, do you know what he did in the kindergarten? Yesterday? I bit two children and I said a few words when I came back, thinking she could change it. As a result, he bit me six children today, and I will go tomorrow, does she Want to bite eighteen children? When I went back the day after tomorrow, all the children in the class gave her a bite. "