Chapter 42

Meng Xing raised his eyebrows and looked at the Zhao family's eldest brother: "It seems that you don't want your hands and feet." The Zhao family's eldest brother stopped speaking, but the Zhao family's second brother said: "Big brother, you still help that grandson. What is Hongren concealing? He prescribed medicine and killed his brother-in-law, and wanted to plant the money on Doctor Qian. Now that we have not succeeded, he will definitely not give us the money. Just tell me."

Brother Zhao looked at himself. The stupid brother could only helplessly say to Meng Xing: "This is what my second brother said."

It turned out that after Sun Wei left Qian Jianghuai that day, he met Sun Hongren. When Sun Hongren learned that he had diarrhea, he prescribed antidiarrheal medicine. Who knew that he was gone that night.

Zhao Huniu went to Sun Hongren to settle the accounts, and Sun Hongren promised that Zhao Huniu would lose money. And he gave Zhao Huniu such an idea, and asked her to corrupt Qian Jianghuai.

Sun Hongren's purpose was to pass this incident to squeeze Qian Jianghuai out of the village health center so that he could enter the health center.

And Zhao Huniu was thinking that there could be more mistakes, one or the other, and the two hit it off, and today's matter appeared.

"Then it is said that this time the people in the village got sick on a large scale. It was the rumor that Fang Ru's second brother Fang Weihua brought the illness to Shuangxi Village. Come find Fang Ru.

Fang Ru was also stunned when he heard this. Who is so boring and can still get the second brother involved in this matter?

How long has the second brother been away? Besides, people in the village are sick because they ate unclean well water. What does it have to do with the second brother? Isn't the person who spread this rumor without a brain? Who would believe such boring rumors?

"I don't know about that." Zhao Huniu replied, she would not do such a boring thing, spread such rumors and have no money to get it.

Meng Xing observed Zhao Huniu's expression and knew that she had not lied, so she said, "It's okay if you don't know about it, but if you dare to slander others in the future, I will let you taste what it's like to be beaten up."

Zhao Huniu looked at the four elder brothers lying on the ground, and her body trembled: "No, it won't be anymore."

"Since your husband's business has nothing to do with my master, you hit the village health clinic today. It doesn't matter. You have to restore my master's office to its original state, and you have to compensate for the medicines that were damaged by you at the original price."

Fang Ru came over, this Zhao Huniu relied on his four older brothers, not only She accused Master and smashed their clinics. They must be taught a lesson. Otherwise, anyone who is okay in the future can come to the village clinic to make trouble.

Zhao Huniu wanted to refuse instinctively. Meng Xing beat her brothers to the ground. She didn't let him lose money. Instead, she wanted to take money outside. How could this be possible? Her Zhao Huniu has never suffered such a loss.

The eldest brother of the Zhao family who was lying underground stood up at this time, and he said to Fang Ru: "Don't worry, we will definitely restore Dr. Qian's office to its original condition. We will also compensate for the damaged medicine at the price."

Zhao Huniu reluctantly, But he couldn't beat Meng Xing again, and his elder brother also agreed, so he could only agree.

"By the way, you came to my master to make trouble with such a big fanfare, you have to apologize to my master, and you have to explain this matter clearly in the village." Fang Ru said again, can't just let Zhao Huniu be so ignorant Go back in vain.

They didn't let Aunt Wang go out and talk about the matter about Aunt Wang last time. As a result, some people misunderstood Master.

If they didn't explain clearly this time, two people died in a row. Although they knew it had nothing to do with the health clinic, the villagers didn't know that Master's reputation in Shuangxi Village would definitely be affected.

And what a doctor fears most is reputation damage.

Zhao Huniu was reluctant. She was used to rampant domineering in the village. How could she accept Fang Ru's repeated offers.

"Explain yourself. I promised to restore your clinic to its original condition and lose the money for the medicine. It is enough. I also want me to explain to you, Fang Ru, don't go too far, otherwise, even if Meng Xing is there, he won't be able to take care of it. You." Zhao Huniu started to threaten people habitually again.

Meng Xing raised his eyelids and looked at Brother Zhao: "Do you agree with your sister?"

Brother Zhao stared at his sister in hatred for iron and steel. When he turned to Meng Xing, a smile appeared on his face: "My sister is not sensible. Don't care about him. We will explain clearly to the villagers when we go back. We will never let Doctor Qian be accused of killing anyone."

Just now because a few people were fighting, she was one of the few people who watched. It's gone, they don't dare to watch the excitement. Therefore, if the Zhao family brothers don't go out and explain, Sun Wei's affairs can really be put on Qian Jianghuai's head.

The eldest brother of the Zhao family has more winks than Zhao Huniu. He knows that Meng Xing is someone he can't afford to offend, so he is naturally unwilling to offend him. What's more, it is not too much effort to explain.

After the Zhao family were taught, and before they were ready to leave, the Zhao family's eldest brother suddenly said to Meng Xing: "Sun Hongren should be in Chen Mancang's team house now."

"Okay, I see, thank you." Meng Xing said to Zhao. Big Brother nodded.

"However, I may have to trouble you. I will follow us to the branch secretary Chen."

If Sun Hongren is really with Chen Mancang and they talk about it, the Zhao family brothers and sisters will still appear. Let's go together.

Fang Ru first said thank you to Meng Xing. If it weren't for Meng Xing today, I'm afraid they are still trapped in the health clinic by Zhao Huniu.

"Don't be so polite with me, I should help you."

Fang Ru didn't be polite with Meng Xing anymore, turned around and went into the room to talk to Qian Jianghuai about the situation. Qian Jianghuai nodded: "You go to the team house to find Secretary Chen to clarify the situation. I have a few patients here to see."

Fang Ru and Meng Xing walked to the team house together.

And Sun Hongren was in Chen Mancang's team room: "Chen, Party Secretary, Qian Jianghuai has only worked in the health clinic for a few days, so that two lives have been lost. You still don't care? Such a person can still let him Are you staying in the health clinic?"

Chen Mancang was shocked when he said this, not knowing the truth. But he still pretended to be calm on his face: "Okay, I know about this, and I will send someone to investigate."

"Why are you still investigating? Secretary Chen, I dare not lie to you on such a big thing. If you want me to say, you must first transfer Qian Jianghuai out of the health center. Two murders have already been committed. If you let Qian Jianghuai stay in the health center, the villagers will also have opinions."

Hearing this, Chen Mancang also hesitated.

Fang Ru pushed the door and walked in: "I said you took so much effort to find Zhao Huniu to the health center to make trouble. It turned out to be to drive my master out so that you can enter the health center."

Chen Mancang was a little unhappy at first. But seeing Meng Xing behind Fang Ru, his eyes flashed: "Fang Ru, you came just right. Sun Hongren said that your master killed two people. What happened?"

"Two lives were indeed killed. But it has nothing to do with my master," Fang Ru said.

"You are Qian Jianghuai's apprentice, of course you can speak for him. It's okay, how can it be okay? It's all from the health clinic, and something goes wrong when you go home. You said it's okay, who believes it?" Sun Hongren snorted coldly from the side.

Fang Ru smiled: "Aunt Wang's son didn't tell me what happened to Zhao Huniu's husband, Sun Hongren, don't you know it well? Why, you take people to death and want to rely on my master. On the head? I thought that if you drove my master out of the health clinic, you would be able to go in?"

Chen Mancang heard that there was a secret behind this. His face sank, and he asked, "What the hell is going on?"

Fang Ru explained the matter to Chen Mancang again: "That's the way it is. Aunt Wang's son is because he didn't take any medicine. The plague, only then died, it has nothing to do with my master."

"As for Zhao Huniu's husband, he died after taking this man's medicine." Fang Ru pointed at Sun Hongren and said.

Sun Hongren's face was green: "You don't want to spit people, I'm not a doctor, why would Sun Wei take the medicine I prescribed? You don't want to put things on my head just to exonerate your master."

Chen Mancang didn't like it either. Sun Hongren this man, he looked to the side Ru: "you did say that Sun Hongren, there is evidence?"

"Zhao himself said so, Huniu's brother, Chen secretary if you do not believe that they can confront recruited . " "

Well, that is a village famous Zhao Huniu unreasonable. she first went to your teacher to make trouble, not to see, and now want to rely on my head, her words where can you believe? "Sun Hongren at the side Sneered.

"Fuck your mother's shit!" Zhao Huniu heard Sun Hongren say this outside, kicked open the door of the team house, walked in, pointed at Sun Hongren's nose and yelled.

"You, why are you here?" Sun Hongren didn't expect Zhao Huniu to be outside the door, and his face turned pale.

He was beaten by some of Zhao Huniu's brothers last night, and he is still in pain. For a while, he said bad things about Zhao Huniu, and for a while, he didn't know what kind of sin he was going to eat.

"If I don't come, I don't know how you arrange me." Zhao Huniu coldly snorted, "Sun Hongren, you didn't say that last night."

Zhao Huniu turned and looked at Chen Mancang, "Chen Branch, I went to Dr. Qian's health clinic to make trouble, and it was my fault. But it was Sun Hongren's idea."

"My man came out of Qianjianghuai's health clinic that day and ran into Sun Hongren. He lied to my man and bought him.

I went back to take the medicine and something went wrong."