5 Twisted Idaho True Crime Stories That Made National TV

Evil in Idaho – Someone You Thought You KnewSomeone You Thought You Knew digs into the scary truth that you're most likely to be murdered by someone you know, were potentially very close to and thought that they'd never hurt you. Some of those people aren't what they appear to be on the surface. There's something downright evil about them. Something evil enough to make them kill you. In Season 2, Episode 4, Someone You Thought You Knew focus on the murder of Lisa Stuckey in her Idaho Falls home. She laid there, decomposing for weeks, before friends became concerned enough to call police, telling them that they hadn't seen or heard from her in quite some time. The episode's description explains "The investigation leads authorities down a sordid path with many twists and turns. When the truth is finally revealed, the killer has shocking ties to the victim."

A Nightmare in Idaho Falls – On the Case With Paula ZahnReally? Two cases from Idaho Falls? It makes us a little nervous to visit Eastern Idaho any time soon. In her series on Investigation Discovery, Emmy winning journalist Paula Zahn takes a deep dive into crime mysteries with interview from those involved in and closest to the case. Season 16, Episode 1 revisits the 1989 double murder of Reeda Roundy and her friend, Betty Gray. The women were found shot to death at Roundy's home where "Satan loves you" scribbled across the wall in human blood. It would be three years before a manhunt began for the suspect ultimately responsible for their deaths

Ashes to Alibis – Murder in the Heartland We can't help but laugh at the series description IMDB lists for Murder in the Heartland. According they describe the true murder series focuses on cases in "Midwest USA." This, my friends, is why people always confuse Idaho with Iowa, but we digress. The series tells the murder stories through interviews with friends, family, investigators and reenactments. Season 2, Episode 4 visits Kootenai County to profile the murder of Bo Kirk. Kirk was kidnapped, shot and his truck was torched. Who killed Kirk? How did a psychic help bring closure to the case?

Madness on the Lake – Dead SilentWe've never watched this series before, but you've got our attention now that we've seen it described as a "vortex of dark mystery and psychological terror." The murder mysteries tales they weave take place in the great outdoors. Season 1, Episode 4 takes place in Bayview, Idaho – population 1,123. (That's less people than went to our high school.) Things proved to be a little two quiet for one resident, ultimately leading to him attacking a family of four. Paula Heath didn't survive, but three family members did live to tell the story of the strange and horrifying attack

Deadly Double Life - In Pursuit With John WalshThe series from America's Most Wanted creator, John Walsh, brings true crime right back to the Treasure Valley in Season 1, Episode 6 of his show. This episode refreshes our memory of a 2017, Caldwell triple homicide. The suspect, Mike Bullinger, still hasn't been found and hasn't been seen since August 2018. It's a story that had us scratching our heads from the beginning because the three bodies found in the Caldwell shed were the bodies of his wife of 10 years, girlfriend of two years and the girlfriend's daughter. Supposedly, the two women never knew about each other. So how did Bullinger live that double life?