Part 5: Episode 13c: Disastrous Consequences

(In this episode, Metal Sonic would still have his communicator inside of him, and eventually, he'd get too mad, and this causes chaos to ensue, and Metal Sonic almost destroys himself when he gets too pissed, thankfully Jenny can stop him.)
(This episode would be shorter than the rest, as it is a Minisode.)

TRIGGER WARNING: This "Episode" Contains attempted suicide, if you do not even like the notion of this, do not read beyond this point in this chapter, and move onto the next chapter.

Metal Sonic tries to enter sleep mode in his room two minutes after Jenny and Jaxon leave the area they were in, but then Nora Wakeman calls him.
Nora Wakeman: Metal Sonic could you-
Before Nora Wakeman can finish, Metal Sonic begins to trash the house, clearly going a bit insane.
Metal Sonic (Various recorded Messages): STOP- telling- ME- what do- DO!!!???
After Metal Sonic trashes most of the house, he exits and tries going on a walk. 4 minutes in however, Nora Wakeman Calls him again.
Nora Wakeman: METAL SONIC COME BACK HERE AND CLEAN THIS MESS UP THIS IN-!!!
Before Nora can finish, she hears damage noises coming from the town.
Nora Wakeman: -Stant...
Meanwhile, Jenny and Jaxon see metal sonic flying through the town, beginning to break things for seemingly no reason.
Jaxon: Do you think you should-
Jenny: Already On it.
Jenny takes off after Metal Sonic, who continues destroying things in the town of Tremorton, flying faster than ever before. Eventually, Metal Sonic Flies up to the top of the 12-story apartment he crashed into during his clash with Jenny in Metal Madness, which is now far more complete, and grabs a spare piece of pipe, and shoves it into his laser blaster, Jenny reaches the top and see's that Metal Sonic is trying to end himself, and quickly runs towards him.
Jenny: METAL STOP!!!
Before Metal can attempt to fire his laser, the spinning stops as he hears Jenny's voice before seeing her remove the pipe.
Metal Sonic (tape recorder): Why-?
Jenny: Metal please don't do that! What even made you want to do that!?
Metal Sonic (tape recorder): -communicator-...
Jenny quickly grabs the communicator and removes it before Hugging Metal Sonic, Metal Sonic hugging back fearfully.
Jenny: We'll talk with my mom about this, ok Metal...?
Metal Sonic nods, seeming calmer as both Jenny and Metal begin walking home as the screen fades to black.