I'll Be the Matriarch in This Life

Rate:
Drawing 5/5
Story 5/5

Chapter 51 (end of season 1)

Other names:
In This Life, I Will Be Lord / In This Life, I'll Become the Head of the Family / I Shall Master this Family! / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다

Summary:
Florentia was reincarnated as the illegitimate child of the richest family in the empire. She had thought that everything would go well in the future. But her father had passed away, her relatives left her at the doorsteps, and the honourable family she was so proud of was completely ruined... But is this real? She drank a little (a lot) and was hit by a carriage, when she opened her eyes again, she was seven years old? Moreover, the Second Prince, who was the enemy of her family in her previous life is following her around like a dog! "Tia, you're prettier than me." "...Are you kidding me right now?" "No. I mean it." Alright, both the Second Prince and the family are mine! In this life, I'll have to become the head of the family.

Review:
Truthfully, I'm a bit bored with story started from childhood. They are cute but because MC is always reborn, reading a lot of mangas with the same plot aka genius childhood, baby or child with adult expressions and personality etc, I feel bored. Mostly I will skipped it until they are adult or at least teenager. This manhwa however, still child until end of season 1...
MC was illegitimate child, her father didn't marry her mother because she was a nomad. Her mother seems died after gave birth to her, her father is the third son in the family. The family seems powerful enough to not respect the royal family. So the emperor tried to suppressed them.
MC crossed over from modern world, then her family got ruined. Her father died early, the family head is incompetent, her grandfather become sick. In the end she got kicked out from family. She seems obsessed with the family name. She died after colliding with horse carriage and reborn to childhood.
Now she tried to save her father, become a genius child and got recognize by her grandfather. Saving the second prince which is ML, from empress abused. ML is a lowborn, his mother already dead, the emperor didn't care about him. The empress poisoned him slowly to make him die. MC gave her antidote and ask her grandfather to support him.