Actually, I was the Real One

Rate:
Drawing: 4/5
Story: 4/5

Chapter 77 (s2 ongoing)

Summary:
In order to receive love from her father, Keira tried her hardest to live the life of a perfect, submissive daughter. However one day, Cosette appears claiming to be his real daughter and Kiera is executed under the assumption that she is a fake.

In the last moments of her life, Cosette whispers to Kiera “Truthfully, you were the real one.”

Kiera, recalling those words, returns to the past. Although revenge is important, what does it matter who is fake and who is real? Now that I have been given a life again, I will live it freely for myself! A coming age of romance of a cute female protagonist who has never made friends.

Review:
MC is a stoic face and couldn't socialize due to her duty as duke daughter. In second life she began to learn how to socialize so she got closer to the maids and knights. She met the magician who turns back the time. He said there's 2 sorcerer needed for time magic. He realize the other person is MC father but he didn't say it to MC. MC thought her father never acknowledge her as daughter and only think about the family dignity. He chose the fake daughter and let MC got executed.
No ML atm but I think it should be MC knight.