I married the male lead's dad

Rate:
Drawing 4/5
Story 5/5

Chapter 61

Summary:
In my real life, I was happy simping and fawning over Abel Louvremont, the main character of my favorite book Persona. But after a fateful car accident, I woke up in Persona, but when Abel is still a precious child. Now, as Aisha Heathcliff, I can simp the adorable Abel up close, squee!! Ill do anything I can to make sure he gets what he needs! And, somehow, that means Im engaged to… his dad?!

Review:
It is really rare to find romance webtoon with unpredictable plot. This  manhwa is really good. Hopefully it won't turn into a fighting level up story.
MC transmigrated as Heathcliff young miss who had died. She was practically in coffin and about to be buried when MC woke up. She realize she is in the novel and the OML is still a child. She went to find him but met with OML father. OML father is a duke, he adopted OML and point him as heir. But because the others keep protesting against unknown origin as heir, the father said OML is his illegitimate child. But the duchess position remain empty. OML father aka ML thought MC was coming to see him. He agreed to marry her.
ML realize MC couldn't hide her magic core on her wrist. People can die with the magic core is destroyed but they can hide the core easily when they are still a child. MC have the core which mean she can use magic but she couldn't do it. ML got suspicious of MC drugs, she said it was sent from temple. ML said he himself is difficult to contact the holy church, they send the medicine to MC means they have close relationship with MC family. MC also got curious and ask ML to find out what is the drug. ML found it is to suppressed the mana. They found out MC mana is a lot and may be she is reincarnation of saint.
The high priest come and want to baptized MC. They want to kill MC, MC call ML. ML got brainwashed by high priest. MC realize that the novel story is different. The novel is from OML perspective so if he felt the person is good even if in reality he is bad person, MC as reader will also feel the person is good. She is confused why the title is Persona which mean something like puppet. MC got the saint memories where she was dying and killed by her lover. MC saved the high priest when ML tried to kill him. MC told ML that she has past memories. ML thought she was the high priest lover, MC denied it. Then ML remembered the time when he adopted OML. There's woman who saved him and took care OML, she asked ML to bring OML. She said that a woman will appear in front of OML, if she said she remembered the past then ML should kill her because she will kill OML, she said the woman has darkness power. ML got confused because he can't kill MC.
MC remembered her past as goddess. There's dragon god, first child, 2nd child Ignis and Janus aka MC 3rd child. Ignis was cursed because he killed his lover. Janus was cursed because she killed her child. They keep repeating the same cycle while remembering everytime they killed their own lover and child. The first child realize that their father should know everything but never prevent their mistake. He killed the dragon god and was cursed killing his parent. He said he will save the 2nd and 3rd child. I think he may be the author and the one who made MC transmigrated so Janus soul who killed her own child went into 2nd's lover body. The 1st child said there's loophole in the punishment, both 2nd and 3rd won't die before killing their lover or child. And maybe OML is the first child since his power killed his father in the novel timeline.