19

A/n- My memory of the scenes now is going to be quite bad cuz I tend to zone out when I watch fights sorry. I'll try to make it as accurate as possible.

"Give me the box and I won't have to fry you."

Electro's deep voice rumbles across the sky, sounding like the thunder before the lightning.

"Why don't you give us the reactor?"

You shout up, tempted to send a web and snatch it from him. But it was probably better if you didn't since if you attacked who knows what he'd lash back with.

"I'm not giving up this power just yet," He says as he levitates, watching the sparks flicker across his hand eagerly.

You decide shoot up a web, noticing that the others had disappeared.

Maybe they'd gone to fight the other villains?

Had they arrived already?

The web made contact with the reactor, but you didn't yank it away in time.

A bright white electric current sped down the web, giving you an electric shock and burning your web shooter slightly.

He roared in annoyance, sending a stream of electricity into the scaffolding.

A plank of wood snapped, leaving a gaping hole in the pathway and even a dark tinge on the statue itself.

"Peter!" You yell, hitting your shooter over and over, hoping that it wasn't burnt, "A little help?"

The oldest Peter swung into action, shooting webs from his hand but with a similar result.

"I think we need Peter 2. He's got the cure." Peter 3 says, looking down in horror as he noticed the lizard.

It sauntered across the lower platforms, swinging its tail and smashing the wooden planks. It looked slimier than ever and it's teeth were bared menacingly.

When you moved slightly, about to swing down to help, Peter 3 put his arm on your shoulder.

"I've got this one," He says, giving you a smile and pulling his mask on, "Don't worry."

He lifted the cure so you could see it properly and you could tell he was smirking.You watch as he swung down to fight.

You hit your web shooter in frustration, looking for Peter 2.

Peter 2 was in the midst of a fight with the Sandman since Peter 1 was still setting up his cure.

"Oi! Peter 2!" You yell, catching a glimpse of the sparkly orange circle that Ned still hadn't managed to close, "I'm gonna need that de-reactor."

Peter 2 didn't answer. He just continued fighting the monster. You rolled your eyes as you ran around the corner, shooting burnt webs out of your wrists.

After you'd shot about five, it seemed they were coming out normal. You smile in delight. Perhaps they'd just burnt on the surface.

You test out your webs, swinging down to help Peter 3 by using the momentum and crashing your legs into the lizards face.

It roared as Peter ducked under his feet, sliding past it. He seemed to be doing alright.

You climb up the scaffolding ladders, quickly getting to the top where the other two Peters were.

They looked like they were struggling with just the sandman, let alone the guy who kept shooting random beams of red hot electricity whenever he wanted.

"This isn't working."