Chapter 5: Fiery Friends From Low Places

3rd Person POV
Everyone was sitting down in the living room with Kazuko as he recently spoke and confessed the deep truth about him ending his relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Sayumi. The truth of him finding out that she had been cheating on him.

Issei found himself shocked about this.

Issei: Sayumi.....Seriously?!

Kazuko: Didn't you hear me bro? I said that Sayumi was cheating on me.

Issei: I-I did but.....I....wouldn't expect that from her! I always thought you and her were gonna go all the way man!

Kazuko: If you're talking about sex Issei, that's true, we did have sex. But if you're talking about marriage....

Kazuko looked down for a few seconds and then rested his head on his now arched arm on one of the arms of the couch. He looked back at the group of devils and angels before him.

Kazuko: I was considering it before I found out. I had a ring and permission from her parents too.

Akeno: Oh my....

Asia: That's horrible!

Kazuko just expressed a "hmph" as he listens to the group react to his story.

Kazuko: Yeah, it doesn't get better when-

Kazuko stop his story when he notices that Millicas is in the room.

Kazuko: Can someone cover the kid's ears or take him to another room? I don't want him to hear this stuff. It's a little to old for him to know right now.

Grayfia: I will take care of him.

Grayfia grabbed Millicas's hand as he suddenly take notice of his mother's hold.

Millicas: Mother?

Grayfia: Come with me. This isn't something for you to hear, my son.

Millicas followed Grayfia as he and her would go upstairs to another room, to defend a certain innocence that belonged to the young red haired boy.

Grayfia POV
I was heading upstairs to take Millicas to another room.

Kazuko, that poor boy. To witness something like that, on moments that he was going to propose to her.

It was almost like.....

Millicas: Mother?

I stopped listening to my own thoughts when I heard Millicas call for me. I turned to see his face. He looked concerned about something.

Grayfia: What's wrong, Millicas?

Millicas: What's going on with Mr. Kazuko that I'm not allowed to hear?

I see. A child being curious about adulterous things. I always had the feeling that this would happen one day. But that was when I expected that with Sirzechs.

Well, I can't avoid his question. I'll can't have Millicas learn about this at his age right now. So I turned to my son to answer him.

Grayfia: Something that you'll one day learn when you become older.

Millicas: Really mother?

Grayfia: Yes, Millicas.

Millicas: Okay.

I look at Millicas as he just went back to focusing on the room I am taking him too. I'm glad he learns to have manners to not get into drama he doesn't need to be in right now.

About a few seconds later, we reached the top of the stairs and I sent a maid to watch and take care of Millicas in another room as I went back downstairs to listen to what Kazuko had to say that couldn't be heard by Millicas.