Chapter 9: A Scandalous Twist

Hyoudou Household
3rd Person POV
Koneko was seen watching over Millicas with Rias and Akeno. Rossweisse was doing study work with Issei, Asia, Irina and Xenovia as this was happening.

As the time went by, Kazuko soon entered the house with a sense of concern on his face.

Kazuko: Hey Issei.

Issei: Hm? What's up?

Kazuko: Have you gotten any texts from Mom or Dad? Cause they haven't returned from their recent trip together and I'm starting to get worried about them.

Issei: What? That's weird. I haven't gotten anything either. But knowing how mom and dad are bro, I'm sure they're gonna be fine.

Kazuko: Issei! You can't just assume that!

Suddenly, Kazuko's phone rang, causing him to jump a bit.

Kazuko: I gotta take this.

Kazuko grabbed his phone out and answered the call.

Kazuko: Hello?...Oh hey. Long time not see...uh huh....oh....okay...okay.....alright then. Yeah congratulations! Hey, thanks for just letting me know....yeah okay...mhm. Can't wait to talk about it....okay bye.

Kazuko hung up his phone and put it back in his right pocket. He turned back around.

Issei: Was it mom or dad?

Kazuko: No but...hang on.

Kazuko turned to Rias and signaled her to cover Millicas's ears, which she obliged to do. He turned back to Issei.

Irina: What was that call about?

Kazuko: Remember that one lesbian couple that I'm friends with?

Issei: Huh?

Kazuko rolled his eyes and shook his head.

Kazuko: The ones I had an experimental three way with.

Issei: Oh!...sorta yeah.

Asia: U-Um...what about them?

Kazuko: Well...turns out one of them had gotten pregnant. And they're planning on keeping it.

Issei: Oh shit.

Rossweisse: What?!

Asia: P-Pregnant?!

Akeno: Well that sounds like a lot of trouble for you!

Rias: Grayfia should probably know about this Kazuko.

Kazuko: I mean...I know. But this was before Grayfia and I were even a thing! We haven't even met! And that thing was a little around after I ended things with my ex.

???: Is that so?

Kazuko felt a chill down his arms and spine. He turned to see Grayfia walked towards him,

Kazuko:...Fia.

Grayfia: You don't need to explain everything. I've already heard enough. I only expect this.

Kazuko: Huh?

Grayfia grabbed Kazuko by the cheek, pinching hard with his finger and thumb.

Kazuko: Ow ow ow ow!!

Grayfia: You're going to be responsible for that child for when it's born.

Kazuko: I got it! I got it! Ow Ow!!!!

Grayfia let go of his cheek and went back to working in cleaning around the house. Kazuko rubbed it as she walked away.

Meanwhile, a butler arrived with the mail. Kazuko took the mail and sent the butler off. He looked through and saw a strange envelope.