Your leaving me?

Eve's POV:

I woke up to Lizzie gone. Mr. Snuggles wasn't with me too. I haven't been with him. Maybe he's still in the living room. I slowly slide of the bed. I sprint to the door. Which is gladly open.

I look around to see if she's up here still. Until I hear her voice echo throughout the walls.

"Cynthia look, I know those pictures are out there. Yeah I know Marla called me earlier."

I don't know who she is talking to. But she sounds worried. I keep walking to find out she was downstairs. I still didn't know how to use the stairs.

"Mommy" I tried calling. But she kept talking to whoever was on the phone. I took a hold of the railing and slowly put my foot down. "M-ma-"

The door opened and revealed Scarlett. I believe her name was. She looked up at me and motioned to come down. I shook my head no. She started to come up the stairs. I backed up.

"Its okay, I'm just here to help you down the steps okay." She took my hand and walked me back to the stairs. "Just watch me"

I watched how she slowly took a step down. Then she told me to try. She put my left arm on the railing. While she still has a hold of my right. Before I realize we are at the bottom of the steps. I look up and she smiles at me.

"You did it!" She raised her hand causing me to flinch. She furrowed her brows.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Look I don't want it to go out yet. She's still a baby for god sake."

Me and Scarlett turn to face Lizzie. She is walking back and forth. I look back at Scarlett and she motions her head at Lizzie. I simply shrug my shoulders.

"Hey Evelyn is it? I got to pick something up real quick. Tell your mom that I'll be back in 10 minutes okay." She leaves and turn back around to see my mom.

"Okay I'll do that. No we don't need to call-shit I gotta go." She hangs up once she looks at the circle thing on the wall.

"Shit"

Lizzie's POV:

As I hang up on Cynthia I look at the time. I'm so late and Eve is not even-

"Shit"

I quickly turn around and see Eve standing there.

"Sweetie. What did you say?"

"Shit"

"No, no we don't say that" I say as I pick her up. Heading up the stairs to my room.

"You said shit." She says looking at me.
I shake my head and sigh.

"Mommy is a bit frustrated right now"

"Frrustrtate?"

"Frustrated baby." I correct her as I move to the bag. I take out a long sleeve and pants for her.

"Why?"

"A lot of things are happening right now. So I need to fix them to protect you okay." I saw as I put her shirt on. "Now do you need the bathroom?" She nods her head.

After she has used the bathroom and put on her pants. I brush her teeth then let her do it. Oh god I'm so late. I brush out her hair and make two braids.

"Where we going?"

"Well I need to go to a meeting." I wash her face and then we are off. Well not yet. I grab her bag and pick her up again.

"Sc-Scalet said outside" I turn my head towards her.

"Who's outside?"

"Scalet, I think" Right she was gonna come pick me up. WAIT. How did Evelyn go down that stairs.

"Baby how did you get downstairs earlier."

"Scalet help me" She was on in here. God I didn't notice anything, I was too busy arguing with Cynthia. My manager.

___________

We are finally now in the car. Eve in Rose's carseat. She looks so small in it. We arrive at Paul's house. Oh yeah I'm leaving Eve with Jennifer. They came to California from New York with their kids. Well only their daughter. Agnes.

I send Paul a message that I'm here and get out of the car. I open the door that reveals Eve. As I grab her bag, I see Jennifer come out.

"Hey there Lizzie"

"Hi, really appreciate even last minute"

"No, its fine I'll be- OH MY. Look at this cutie." Jennifer quickly scooped her out of my arms. "Look how cute you are. What is your name?"

I nodded at Eve to continue. She been talking more full sentences. I wanna see if she can keep a conversation going.

"M..mmy name Evelyn" Jennifer cooed at Eve. I saw the door open again and it revealed Paul. Or Papa as Eve calls him. Its cute.

"PAPA" Eve squealed in Jennifer's arms. She furrowed her brows.

"Evelyn darling." Paul taking now Eve out of Jennifer's arms. After a few minutes of explaining to Jennifer this situation. I have to say bye to my little baby. I mean she's turning for next week. But looks like she's one.

"Evelyn"

"Yeah"

"You'll stay here with Jennifer and Paul-"

"Papa!"

"Oh yes sorry papa. You be good to them okay. They have a lovely daughter close to your age. Don't be scared okay."

Eve looked at me confused. The next few words she said broke my heart

"You're leaving me?"

"What? No, no. I will never leave you." I quickly say cupping her small face. Her breath starts picking up.

"Mama said the same things......left me" She said now sobbing. I started whipping her tears.

"Baby look at me. I'm not leaving you. They will take care of you for a few hours. I'll be back, I just need to take care of something. To protect you."

"You pomis?"

"Yes I do." I put our forheads together. "I promise okay. I'll be back before you know it."

I stand back up. Seeing Jennifer pouting at us.

"I'll take care of her, I promise. Now go on." She saying to me as she picks up Evelyn. "Say bye to mommy"

Eve makes grabby hands at me. I was about to scopp her up. When she pecks my cheeks. Then she leaves a little peck on my lip. I giggle at our little thing we have started.

"Okay now that was cute. You two are cute."

I say bye to Paul and Jennifer. I wave at Eve once I'm back in Scarlett's car. They go inside.

"You ready to go?"

I sigh before answering. "Yeah lets go"

______________

HEY 👋

New characters have joined.

-Jennifer Connelly
-Agnes Bettany

Sorry again lost motivation a long the way. Also with this whole covid cases going up. I had to choose if I want to go virtual or still go to school. Then I had to wait for emails. BLAH BLAH.

Did I write half of this chapter in class. Yes. Do I care if I missed half of my class. No. Do i care about my readers getting another chapter. Yes.

Now where chould Lizzie and Scarlett be going to? Why is Lizzie so nervous?

Encanto has been stuck in my head. Go watch it on Disney plus is a beautiful movie.

Take care of yourself. Thank you for your feed back. Taking any requests you have. Have a good day or night.

Signing off

Lyn