C h a p t e r 1

I thought why not start talking first. So where are you from?
-

It was hard to let go of something you dearly love but not impossible.

Dammit! Why the fuck it won't happen? I was turning a dead flower into fresh one. I tried again but puff. Why the hell it didn't happen? I reread the spell again and tried but nope. My magic don't want to work. If it didn't work, why my grandma gave me this fucking book which looked like no more use for me.

I was sitting in my garden practising some magic from my grandmothers spell book. I always practise here because my grandmother said, "The magic is in nature. A witch is connected to nature. Feel the nature, you will get what you desire."

My grandma, Ayanna, she was all I had left. She raised me after my parents death. After I reached my 18, she went god knows where but not before leaving me a note saying, "Ara, now my duty has finally accomplished. From now on you are on your own. I am going to connect with nature." That's it. No goodbye nor some love. I tried to find her but it was like she just vanished into thin air. I was so lost without her. I didn't know how to live alone. I had never been alone before but now I was used to. Niamh and his family were along with me whenever I needed them. Both of them were so caring and loving me like a daughter they never had. And unfortunately they had went towards the other pack to see her sister but tonight they were going to come. For our ceremony.

My grandma was a very strict lady. And she raised me with such. I don't know how my mom keep it with her. And about my grandpa, I never know. Whenever I tried to bring that subject she made me a frog, literally. So in the end I dropped that subject because if she don't want me to know about anything, she will never tell me. She was so stubborn. But I loved her dearly. Maybe because she was the only family I had.

Someone came behind me and hugged me. I relaxed under his touch. "Spelling magic again Ara."

"Hmm." I leaned into his body. He was my rock in my hard time. I was lucky to have him.

He started kissing my neck with his sloppy kisses. I gave him access. He bit into my sweet spot and I moaned. "This is where I am going to mark you as my Luna." I smiled.

And he sucked my skin leaving me with my puddle. "I can smell you arousal baby. Do you want me to take you now or do you want me to take you later after I am going to mark you?"

Tonight was the day where I was officially going to become Luna. His Luna. We had been in love with each other since we were children. My grandma didn't like Niamh. She said, he is going to break my heart one day. My grandma had the ability to see future but she didn't tell anyone like that. She said, we shouldn't interfere what's mood goddess hold for us. But I ignored her saying about Niamh. Like how the hell he will break my heart.

He and his wolf loved me unconditionally. True, I am not a werewolf like him to feel their connection. But we have a special connection. Or so I thought.

Suddenly his teeth touch my neck. He was doing this lately after declaring my ceremony as Luna. He said he wanted to mark me soon so every wolf knew that I was his because after his marking, his scent mixed with mine. But for some hours we have to wait. I always wondered how it will feel when he will mark me. They said, it was a pure pleasure when your mate marks you but I was not his mate, so they said, it will hurt. His teeth bit my neck and I came to my sense. "Niamh."

But he didn't listen. "Niamh." I said loudly.

He came to his senses. I turned around to look at him. I touched his cheeks. "Just few hours. Then I am yours until then have some patience love."