C h a p t e r 12

Finally our male character showing some emotions. Isn't it cute? Tell me when you want me to update next? I don't update on specific time or day. I update when I am finished writing the chapter. What do you think?
-

We don't know the importance of person, until it's too late.

Is it really too late?

I had never felt so afraid like I was right now. Her lifeless blue body was hanging in my arms.

"CALL THE PACK DOCTOR RIGHT NOW." I shouted at the people around me as I was running towards the hospital with her in my arms.

"Ara wake up baby. Please. Just open your eyes." But no. She didn't even stirred in my arms.

I went directly to where doctors where waiting for us. I quickly laid her on the bed and doctors started doing her work.

"Alpha please wait outside." I looked to my left to see a nurse.

"NO."

She flinched at my voice as well all of the people in room.

"Alpha let them do their duty. You know they can't do properly when you are standing here. They already have terrified of you." My beta said.

Right. They need to concentrate on Ara now. Not on me.

I left with heavy steps and stood in front of the door.

They were doing god knows what but they better save her otherwise I will brutally killed them before torturing them to death.

Fucking hell how this go so far?

After everything I did to her, she saved my fucking life and now she was laying there unconscious instead of me.

I thought she was same like her but how wrong I was. She was nowhere near her, not even a fucking bit. She was so different and what I did to her. I broke her and treated her fucking badly.

Badly? My wolf Arius scoffed.

He was silent all the time because I blocked him due to his constant bickering giving me a headache I didn't want that right now. I had more important matter to attend than to listen his bullshits.

I knew no word would describe how badly I treated her. I answered him.

My wolf was silent but then yelled. AND DO NOT EVER BLOCK ME YOU ASSHOLE.

Damn he was really giving me a headache now. Can you lower your voice Arius. Our mate was lying there lifeless than listen to your nonsense.

THIS IS ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU SHE IS THERE NOT MOVING A BIT.

I ran my hands on my hair and sighed. He was right. This was all my fault after all.

Do you feel any connection with her? I asked him.

A very little. He whispered.

He was so sad like me. Maybe more broken than me. He was in love with her when he first saw her in white gown and she was looking like a goddess. So beautiful. So mesmerizing.

I on the other hand...

I didn't want to think about that right now. She was my first priority.

Suddenly a fist came in front of me but I caught it before he punched me. I maybe not in my sense right now but I sure as hell have sharp senses. I ain't take no shit from anybody. I looked to see who the culprit dare to punch me.

"This is because of you Irvin she is there struggling for her life. If you would have any humanity, she would be with us right now, not there. How could you do that to her? She is the most kindest person I have ever known and in her kindness you repay her like this." Theros spat angrily.