C h a p t e r 4

I wanna do some magic too. It's so amazing just thinking about it makes me literally happy. Just live in magical world than real boring one. What about you?
-

When you can do anything just by some magic, nothing seems boring.

I woke up early I due to the same pain in my heart. I clutched my heart to lessen the pain but pain didn’t even lessen. “What the fuck is happening with me?” I mumbled angrily. After what felt like hours, the pain gone as it came. I closed my eyes and tried to stop my uneven breathing.

I have to find out what the fuck is the problem. Quickly.

I opened my eyes and looked to see it was 5 in the morning. I stood up and went straight to the bathroom for shower. There were nothing except brush, toothpaste, soap and towel in the bathroom. I groaned under my breath and flicked my fingers to get new body wash with rose flavour.

I tried to on the shower but fucking it didn’t work. Since when was the last time someone use this cabin. I am sure before I came here, someone cleaned it. I have so much work on this cabin because I am living here goddess know how long time. Maybe forever too.

I did my magic but fucking cold water came instead of hot water. You know what, I don’t wanna shower now. Maybe first I will clean and modify this little place then I will shower. Peacefully.

I opened the closet and put all of my clothes in them neatly. Then about small dust was here and there, I cleaned it too. After satisfying about my new bedroom, I went to the kitchen and living room to change according to me. I changed sofa, small TV, sheets, lamp and all of the things which I didn’t like. After all the work done, I was tired. I checked time to see it was only fifteen minutes took me for changing this things. Magic was a hard work. Really.

I sat on my new sofa and looked around to see my new work. Signed happily I went to take shower with hot water. After putting my blue faded jeans and cream colour shirt with sneaker. I dried my hair by dryer. Where it was come from? Of course from me. This cabin didn’t even have this type of accessories. Thank goddess for making me witch otherwise I didn’t know what I would have done it.

I also changed the small mirror into a big one. Now I could see myself fully. I let my hair loose and apply some light make up on my face. After satisfying with my look, I went to see where the hell I was.

I opened the cabin door and looked around to see no one was near me, not even fucking house. There were trees and trees and trees around me and my cabin. Because I was living in this cabin and I did a lot of work on it so why not called mine.

But what the fuck?

Where the fuck am I?

Because it looks like I am somewhere away from his pack.

But why?

Maybe he is ashamed of me? And don't want his pack to see me? Then why the hell did he bring me here in the first place because I was good in my former pack.

There were so many questions running through my mind. And only Sawyer, Theros and my so caring mate could answer me. Excuse my so caring mate because he didn’t even came to see me last night. I thought at least he will come and see that I am safe or not. But no. Maybe my so caring mate was so busy that he forgot that he had a beautiful mate. I huffed and went inside the cabin to eat something.

And to my surprise the kitchen was stuff with vegetables, meat, fruits, milk and water bottles. At least it was all stuffed so I didn’t need to do my magic again. I searched for cereals and bingo, it was there too. I took the packet, milk and bowl. In total half an hour after stuffing my face with food, my stomach made noise telling me it was fully stuffed and there was no need to add another piece. After drinking water there was a knock on my door.