C h a p t e r 28

What are you doing guys?
-

When you haven't felt sore down there that you feel like you can't walk for a week,

When you haven't slept after the rounds,

Then

Your man hasn't finished properly.

I woke up by someone banging on my door, so loudly. I opened my open eye to see what time it was and a gasp left my lips seeing it was already afternoon.

I hadn't slept this late ever. This was the first time I slept so late. If my grandma would have known, she will absolutely make me frog. Yep. I knew her. And her ways of handling what she doesn't like.

I opened my other eye to and stretched my arms because it felt sore. Not only that but my whole body needed a relax bath, a hot water will relieved my tensed and sore muscles.

Last night's activities corrupted my already corrupted mind. He was wild but went easy on me I could feel that. We were awake whole night. And that man had a stamina...

Oh goddess he was always hard even if he just spent.

The night was perfect for me like I imagined.

He didn't sleep with me after our session and I didn't force him too. He quickly left after kissing my forehead. He had waited for me to sleep and then he left as his saying was, "Sleep. I will go after you sleep."

I didn't know when he left but smelling my bed indicated that he left directly after I slept.

A slight ting of sadness washed over me despite thinking about not taking this to heart.

Maybe he has a work but who has a work in the early morning, nearly 5 AM.

You know what I am not gonna think about any of this.

I did say I will give him chance and I did so there is no point thinking negative.

I forgot that my door knocking also stopped. Whoever was on the door left because I was too engaged in my own stupid thoughts.

I winced when I tried to get up from my comfy bed. I knew I was going to be sore after our first round and see I was more than sore after our goddess knows how many rounds.

I get up slowly wincing when walking and stood in front of the mirror to see the marks on my body.

I widen my eyes when I saw his marks everywhere, like neck, collarbone, breast, ribs, stomach, thighs, everywhere.

Suddenly my back, naked back was collided against someone's ripped chest along with my naked butt too. He coiled his arms around my waist and other was cupping my breast. A moan left my lips.

He dipped his head in the crook of my neck and put a soft kiss on it where his hickey was.

"You know you marked my whole body. How can I walk like this in front of everyone?" I said looking at him in the mirror.

He put his head in between my shoulder and neck and tighten his fingers around my breast. I took a sharp breath still looking at him.

"I am not the only who gave you marks mate." His voice. So sexy. So hot. So so good.

"You gave me tenth percent extra mate." It was true. My marks were nowhere near his marks. They were literally everywhere.

He chuckled and that voice cored deep in me. I leaned into him.