Damien's Date, Part 2

They made their way to her bedroom, kissing each other passionately, their tongues doing a sensual ballet in each other's mouths. Alana picked herself up from the ground and wrapped her legs around him.

God, you're beautiful, Damien thought. His cock was starting to rise in his pants.

After about a minute, they disentangled themselves, each of them smiling broadly at the other, each knowing exactly what the other wanted. Slowly, deliberately, they stripped down to their birthday suits.

"Wow... Damien..." Alana gasped excitedly. Wasting no time, she started stroking his cock.

"Mmmm... Alana... that feels nice..." Damien heard himself moaning before he could stop himself.

Alana's desire was rising rapidly as she started licking the tip, then up and down Damien's erect shaft, eliciting more erotic moans from her lover.

As if they had temporarily disconnected themselves from his brain, Damien's hands moved instinctively to her tits and gave them a gentle, tentative squeeze.

"Yesssss..." Alana moaned between licks. "Mmmmm... Squeeze them harder..."

Damien happily complied, letting her feel how strong his hands were.

Alana started to suck and slurp on his cock, really going at it like a total whore. Fuck! Damien thought. This is awesome!

"Mmmm... mmmm... mmmm..." Alana moaned lustfully, her head bobbing up and down on a cock which belonged to the man she'd missed terribly.

"Damn, Alana, you're making me crazy!" Damien cried out. "I can't wait any longer! I want you!"

Alana pulled her mouth off his cock. "Say it, Damien," she said. "Say how badly you want me."

"Alana Kusuma, I fucking want you right now!"

"YES! Take me, Damien Nazario! Fuck me! Fuck me right now!"

Damien slammed his cock in her dripping wet twat, pounding and hammering away, and Alana humped up and down against him, meeting his every thrust with equal lust.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! Uhhhh!" Alana cried out. "God, I've missed you so much, baby..."

"I've missed you too, baby," Damien growled huskily. "I love you so much it's unbearable..."

He kept pounding her harder and harder, and Alana screamed louder and louder as her orgasm approached.

"YES! OH! GOD YES! FUCK ME!" she yelled. "OHHHHHH FUCK, RIGHT THERE, THAT'S MY SPOT!"

"OH GOD! ALANA! I'M GONNA CUM!" Damien shouted.

"TOGETHER! LET'S CUM TOGETHER IN MY PUSSY!"

That sent Damien over the edge and he screamed as he unleashed his seed deep inside her. Her pussy tightening and her raw screaming told him that Alana was cumming too, her love juice spilling all over his pecker.

Both of them were temporarily speechless as they slowly came down from their orgasm-charged reveries. Then Alana said breathlessly, "Holy fuck... That was a hell of a load..."

"I've never had sex with anyone else since we broke up," Damien replied. "As far as I'm concerned, my cock is yours and yours alone."

"Mmmm, I'm glad to hear that," Alana said, smirking. "Because otherwise, I'd have to kill the skank that would dare steal you from me."

Hearing this was all Damien needed, and his flaccid cock became rock hard in just over a minute.

"Let's go again, baby," Damien growled lustfully.

"You're all mine, Damien Nazario," Alana replied. "All. Mine."

* * *

After several more orgasms, Damien and Alana were completely exhausted.

"Holy fuck, Damien..." Alana sighed. "That was the best sex I've had in a long time."

"I'm glad I could make you happy, dear," Damien said.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

They kissed romantically before falling asleep in each other's arms.