The New Hayden

Turning Hayden into a human being was a long and arduous process; that much was always going to be certain. What was not certain by any means was whether the operation would be successful, to say nothing about just what kind of human being Hayden would be. After all, Khaan thought nervously as he, Keegan and Steve continued their tedious work on Hayden, so many things could go horribly wrong.

Kai, if possible, was even more worried. I sure hope you guys know what you're doing, he thought. If something goes wrong with my Hayden... I... I don't know what I'll do.

Sloane was no Hayden, but as she gave Kai's hand a gentle squeeze, Kai seemed to know she was doing her best to try and channel Hayden's love. It didn't take much to know how worried Kai was.

Finally, Nadia had a smart idea. "You should get some rest, brother," she said, squeezing his other hand.

Kai just nodded and went to take a nap.

* * *

"Kai!!"

"Hurrrgh?" Kai answered sleepily.

"Kai! Wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!!!"

"Jeez... Nadia?!" Kai blinked himself awake, only to find himself being yanked back to the lab.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Khaan said as they all gathered around. "Khaan Mousavi and his Matches are proud to present... the new Hayden Young!"

The lab doors opened, and out stepped -

Kai had never really believed in angels, so he had no idea what one was supposed to look like. But when those lab doors opened, Kai's eyes seemed to fill with a white so bright that he was sure it could only come from an angel.

Finally, as Kai's "angel" came closer, Kai recognized her immediately.

"Hayden?!"

"Hi, baby," the angel replied.

They pulled each other into deep, romantic kiss. Hayden threw her arms around him, letting all kinds of hormones (hormones! She could hardly believe it!) take control.

They broke apart briefly and headed to Hayden's room.

* * *

In no time at all, Kai and Hayden were both completely nude, each of them touching, fondling the other.

"Mmmm... yes, Kai, yesssss..." Hayden moaned happily as Kai played with her breasts and her opening.

"Hayden..." Kai whispered softly, but she shushed him immediately.

"Don't speak, dear... Just make love to me..."

Kai wasn't going to pass up an opportunity like that. So, as Hayden lied on her back and opened her legs, Kai wasted no time in getting to work.

"Ah! Ahhh! Yes! Yes yes yes yes!" Hayden cried out happily. "Oh, Kai! Harder! Fuck me harder, baby!"

Both of them locked themselves into the most passionate lovemaking they had ever had, fucking each other faster and slower, harder and more gentle.

"Oh Kai!" Hayden squealed. "God yes Kai, I'm going to cum!"

That sent Kai over the edge and he came, blowing a tremendous load into her pussy as Hayden came too, her own love juice spilling all over Kai's manhood.

"Oh... my... god... Kai..." Hayden panted. "D-did I just..."

"I'll say you did," Kai chuckled. "You came so much."

Even as he said this, his member got hard again, almost immediately.

"Let's do it again, baby," Hayden whispered.

* * *

After almost three hours and several rounds of the best sex Kai and Hayden had ever had, they both fell asleep, totally exhausted, but completely delighted.