Chapter XXXXX- Only Two?

(Shuichi POV)

I got up that morning to Kaede knocking on my door. She was obviously worried and practically dragged me out of my room that day.

Her and Rantaro made sure I didn't leave, watching me and the doors so I couldn't go back to sitting in my dark room. We spent most our time in the cafeteria. Even ended up washing dishes that the others hadn't bothered to clean themselves. That's when it went off.

"A Body has been discovered! Everyone please report to the second floor art room." I was blank. Another one of us killed someone again? No.. no. Not again. Please not again.

I wasn't even over Kaito and Maki's deaths much less adding another to the barrel. I never really 'got over' anyone's deaths. I hate that.

I rushed out the kitchen. Was it Angie? In the art room again? I dismissed it as I ran, following behind Kaede and Rantaro.

We got on the elevator and pressed the button for the second floor. As the door opened, everyone was already inside the room, and we joined them. Spotting him. Eiko. He was dead on the floor.

The last person to arrive, was him. The purple haired boy with his arms behind his head, seemingly relaxed.

He was cheeky, "So~ who's dead this time?"

Sachio was frozen over Eiko's body. It made sense, she was close to him before this it seemed, I had seen them talk to each other before seemingly more familiar with one another. 

"How insensitive can you be?" Sachio's rage was very pungent in her tone.

He scratched his chin, "Is there even a scale for that? Hmm probably 10/10."

Tears were streaming from her face, "How DARE you! You were his friend too!"

Kokichi raised a brow, "And? We're in a killing game, focus on investigating instead of babbling!"

"Well well well, poor Eiko gone too soon," Monokuma poofed into the room. "You all know what this means! Here's the monokuma file! And as the grape boy just said, Investigate!"

Monokuma disappeared just as he had arrived. I didn't want to look at his body. So before I would do that, I looked at the monokuma file.

Victim: Eiko Miura Place of Death: Second Floor Art Room Time of Death: 3:26 pm External Injuries: Hole in skull, papercut covered hands, corroded throat, scratches on neck

Something was missing but I dismissed it. A corroded throat? How did he get that? I needed to look into that.

No more avoiding it. I had to investigate the scene itself. I had to push past people to get through to look at the body itself. Sachio still hunched by it.

There was a pool of blood around his head, which made sense considering that it seemed he was shot. I looked around the body, there was a cup spilled on the floor, a sketchbook with crinkled pages and the stool in front of a canvas was tipped over. The canvas had what I assumed to be blood spatter covering it.

People were filtering in and out of the room, doing their own investigating.

I did need to confirm the details of the monokuma file so I inspected the body. I found the scratches on his neck, his hands laying right in front. It looked as if he were scratching it. His eyes open wide. It reminded me of Miu in the first game, but he obviously hadn't been strangled.

There was a hole in the back of his head, blood stains on his hair leading to the pool.

"Hey Shuichi," Kaede grabbed my attention. "This cup smells odd, he usually has coffee right?"