Chapter 1~A Party?

"Oi settle down brats unless you want me to call in Principle Smith." Your short angered French teacher said. Everyone in class was yapping on, and on. Mainly because today was the last day of school. Summer has finally come. Besides you your friends Jean, Marco, Connie, and Sasha were talking about what they're all doing for summer. In the back of class Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt were silently talking amongst each other. But you picked up what Reiner said about going to the beach and checking up on all the hot chicks. Typical Reiner. Near the windows Ymir was flirting with her girl friend Krista who was happily eating Hershey kisses. At the far left side of the room Mikasa was sitting on her desk glaring daggers at our teacher Mr. Ackerman while talking to her best friend Armin who was listening intently while reading a book. Oh and what you were doing was drawing as usual while listening to all your friends conversations. By now the professor gave up in trying to calm everyone down. It was the last day of school either way. He didn't have to see us for the next three months. Tiredly he slumped down in his chair and drank his coffee while giving everyone death glares.

"Hey! (Y/n)-chaaaaaan! Are you going to Krista's beach party later!?" Your best friend, Sasha cheerfully asked.

"Yeah a party isn't a party without you!" Connie added in. You stared up at the two teens.

"Uh....well you said it was a beach party...I'm not a big fan of the beach." You explained while rolling your pencil on your desk.

"Oh come on (Y/n!" Jean your little pony yelled. "Your probably the only one here who has never went to the beach."

"No...it's not like I never went to the beach before. I did go once when I was little with my mom." You responded quietly.

"Yeah, but still that was just once. The funny thing is we all even live by the beach, I can't believe you don't even go there. Are you scared or something?" Jean questioned as you let out a small sigh. 'There's a reason I never go there anymore...but I can't tell why...'

"Jean leave poor (y/n) alone you can't force her to go to the beach. It's her personal business why she doesn't want to go. I even remember when you were to scared to go to the beach. You were scared that seagulls were going to attack you, or someone would mistake you as a wild beach horse." Marco chuckled.
"MARCO!" Jean yelled embarrassed. You chuckled at the two best friends.

"So (y/n) are you coming or not?" Connie repeats.
"You gotta get over your fears gurl!" Sasha giggled.
You let out a small sigh of defeat before smiling at your friends. "Okay fine. I'm coming to the beach party."

((HELLO AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! Finally I'm writing a story X3 I hope you enjoyed this first part. READER-CHAN IS GETTING OUT OF HER HERMET SHELL YASSSS U GO GURL! *high fives you and Sasha* Well look for more updates cause dey be coming soon. Especially since I still have spring break!!! Oh also special thanks to @KieraBiera for giving me this story suggestion!!! Welp dats all. Love you all and STAY CRAZY AND STUFF.....! *brofist* *swag walks away*))