Chapter 5~The "Little Mermaid"

((IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE! A lot of things found there way in my life, but thank you all for tolerating my stupidity and waiting for the next part. Let's not waste anymore time. Here it is.))

'Where I'm I? What happened?'

Sunlight shone through your gaze as your eyes fluttered open slowly. Everything seemed blurry. You could hardly breathe. As you looked around with half lidded eyes you felt something warm touch your lips. Confused you looked back straight ahead to see....someone huddling over you? DOING MOUTH TO MOUTH!?!

"AHHH! GET OFF MEEEE!!" You sat up instantly and started to gag out water.

"Sorrysorrysorry!" The person apologized quickly. The voice belonged to a male. This only made you push him away more.

"What were you trying to do? Rape me or something?!" You yelled turning away from the male.

"N-no! It was just I saw you lose conscious in the water so I quickly swam over to pull you up!" He explained.

Hesitantly you turned back around to face him. Your vision was clear as your (e/c) eyes met up with a bright turquoise. The male had burnet locks parted in the middle and caramel colored skin. May you also add that he was shirtless. You felt your cheeks get a bit hotter before you shook your head a bit. You stared at his face for a bit longer to see if he was telling the truth. Finally you let out a small sigh of defeat.

"T-thank you...I guess...."

The male smiled adorably making you blush and get annoyed more.

"Hey! Don't get to cocky! I'm still angry with you doing the mouth to mouth thing!" You growled.

"You weren't breathing I had to!" He shot back defending himself.

"Yeah whatever."

'Who is this guy though? He said he saw me when I lost conscious...I never saw him before and he looks my age...something most be going on....'

"What's your name?" You ask quickly.

He hesitated. "It's Eren."

"Okaaaaay last na-"

"You don't need my last name. It's not important." He interrupted harshly.

You glared. 'There is something going on....'

"Well I'm (full name)." You introduced yourself pushing that thought away. By now you noticed time had passed. The sky was streaked with orange from the setting sun. Seagulls cried out before disappearing for the night. The beach was empty. Your friends were probably worried sick about you but knowing beach rules they had to go home.

"Well it was nice meeting you...Eren. I'll see you around." You sat up from your spot and wiped the sand off your body.

The burnet nodded. "Until then (F/N)."

You waved goodbye and sat off, but as you turned back around the sight shocked you.

Eren didn't have legs.

Instead there was a turquoise scaled tail that sparkled in the remaining sunlight. You watched wide eyed as he dove back into the clear water. Maybe you were hallucinating...yeah. That was it! It's not like mom's stories were true....

You continued to watch and you swore you saw faint streaks and splotches of...purple on Eren's turquoise tail. You squinted your eyes. 'Why do I feel like I saw something similar before?' Shaking off that thought once more you started to make your way home....

'A mermaid, or merman with a strange purple streaked tail....aren't I going insane.'

((I just wanted to say something else. THANKS FOR 1K ON THIS STORY!!!! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter everyone X3 I'll see ya'll later. Happy reading!! BAIIIIII!))