seventy-four

Smut ahead 😎

         The evening had come to an end. It relieved Charles to know that they'd be returning to their hotel room in only a matter of time. Keeping a firm hand on Sofie's thigh, he simply waited for the conversations to die down. Lando was taking forever, cracking jokes over and over again. Pierre'd had one too many. But Carlos was eventually the first to rise from his seat, fingers tangled with Isa's. Despite their goodbyes, Sofie remained lost in deep conversation with both Lando and Lu, still not catching onto Charles's impatience. He squeezed her thigh, then eyeing the soft black material of her dress.

Charles downed the rest of his drink, pleased to see his girlfriend doing the same thing. He leaned towards her, his hot breath falling onto her neck, brushing her hair back lovingly.

Sofie broke away from Lu's endless talking, finally facing her boyfriend. 'I wanna go back.' Charles said quietly. His voice sounded low and restless, giving his impatience away. 'I want some alone time with you, mon amour.' He pressed a kiss on her temple, hand now on her back.

The brunette smiled, nodding. Her fingertips grasped his stubbly chin. 'We'll go soon. Promise.' She pressed a kiss to his lips.

Sofie returned her attention back to Lu. Yet again, Charles leaned back in his chair, making conversation with a lightly drunk Pierre. Minutes passed until she finally gathered her things, giving Charles a look of approval. They said good night to the remaining three, then exited the restaurant while holding hands together.

They walked alongside the coast, once more enjoying the night view of the beach. Their hands squeezed a couple times, exchanging smiles and occasional small talk.

Entering the lobby, Charles could feel his heartbeat rising. He knew what he wanted. And with Sofie holding onto his arm silently, he could easily guess where this road was headed. As the couple waited for the elevator to come down, they shared a brief kiss. Charles quickly gazed around, hoped that nobody had recognised them. In the meantime, the elevator opened up and Sofie pulled him into the empty space.

It was only a matter of seconds. Even before the doors closed, Sofie forced her boyfriend backwards, back colliding with the wall. A smirk revealed to be playing on his lips, hands immediately reaching for the girl's waist. 'Can't wait until we're in our room, can you?' He teased, feeling the smooth material of her dress around her curves.

'As if you can.' Sofie shot back, hands running down his hard chest. She adored the lovely sun-kissed skin around his cheeks, heartbeat rising. 'You've been all over me the entire day.'

'Well, at least we'll have pictures of that to remember it by.' He said cockily, speaking of the paparazzi that had been on their heels all day. He brushed his lips over hers, threatening to limit that space, but he enjoyed making her wait, to have her impatient or his touch. And he realised that Sofie was just as eager to get to their room as he was, softly moaning into the kiss.

They were only given half a minute. The elevator-doors sprang open, and they led one another through the corridor.

Charles hands were already back on her when he slid the keycard through, the door opening up, and neither wasted any time rushing inside. They were met with a darkened room, hands searching for the switch. Then, a soft light fell over them. Charles kicked the door shut with his foot, still kissing his girlfriend with desperation. Both were impatient and already breathless.