one-hundred-fourteen

TROUBLE IN PARADISE FOR CHARLES LECLERC AND SOFIE PETERSON?

The pair seems to be growing apart over their vastly different schedules.

September 18th, @Intouchweekly
   ‍   

   ‍   

Charles Leclerc and Sofie Peterson look like the perfect couple: they're always seen together on trips and at social events, always looking happy in pictures, and both are really successful in their chosen professions.

However, rumours have started to spread, stating that the two were distancing themselves from each other and that a breakup was imminent because of how they are currently living their lives. Once again, let's debunk these rumors to see whether there's any truth to them.

The internet likes to make mountains out of molehills, and the case for Leclerc's and Peterson's relationship is no different.

Whereas the media likes to speculate, there does seem to be some truth to these rumours. Leclerc and his girlfriend are, in fact, spending less time together; Peterson's been occupied with touring all over the United Kingdom, leaving her no time at all to return to her current love. And Leclerc, too, seems to be making his profession his number one priority. It's been said that neither are making any effort to visit each other and that there might be another reason alongside the one previously stated.

So, there is more. During their time apart, Peterson's been accused of having an affair. While these whispers seem highly unlikely to us, some do assume that the singer's been having consistent contact with a fellow f1-driver of Leclerc's. It's unknown who this might be.

Reading too much into that, a magazine named Celebitchy started the rumour about both the affair and the break up.

Over the next few days and weeks more information regarding Leclerc and Peterson should emerge. If everything is fine, then that will become readily apparent. And if it's not – that will reveal itself as well.