vii.

FREAKS: let's begin

(y/n) got out of bed, went to wash her face and brush her teeth

(y/n) got out of bed, went to wash her face and brush her teeth. Dark bags were clearly visible under her eyes from lack of sleep last night, so she uses foundation and powder to cover it up. Then she walked over to get breakfast, which was a bowl of cereal and a piece of bread. (Y/n) hummed her favorite song while eating breakfast, while tapping her feet.

"I have to take that to laundry." She mumbled lazily as she looked at the pile of dirty clothes. (y/n) grabbed some clothes, and immediately brushed her (h/c) hair. She also didn't forget to pick up her guitar before going to Moon Theatre.

───────The cast are on stage receiving instructions from Buster while miss Crawly hands out song lists to the cast

───────
The cast are on stage receiving instructions from Buster while miss Crawly hands out song lists to the cast. ".. This stage is the battlefield. Your song is your weapon. Now, you only get one shot to blow that audience away, so choose carefully from the list of songs I’ve selected for each of you." he said. They receive a paper list containing the music that has been selected for them. And at that time, Ash came late.

Ash and (Y/n) made short contact, and winked at each other. "Ah, talked some sense into that boyfriend of yours." Buster approached her, "Lance is an artist, but I wouldn’t expect you to understand that."

"You’re right, I don’t understand that at all." Buster hands Ash a song list. She looks bemused.

"Just stop it! Give it to me!"

"Now, you’ll notice each list also includes my costume and performance suggestions. Okay! Miss Crawly will show you to your rehearsal spaces. Now, let’s get to work!" The cast begin to exit stage in an optimistic hubbub. "Excuse me, Mr. Moon? For some reason it says here that I should be playing the piano?" Johnny asked. "Yes, just imagine: Pretty soulful guy like you tenderly playing the keys. There’ll be goosebumps everywhere!"

"Well I haven’t played piano since I was a kid—" Johnny said, "Miss Crawly! We’re gonna need Some piano lessons over here." Buster called. "Yes, sir! Up the stairs, I’ll be right along." The woman answered.