uptown girl.

✧ U p t o w n g i r l . . .

V I O L E T M O N T E R R E Y had always despised the rumours that entrapped her like a caged animal in a menagerie

V I O L E T M O N T E R R E Y had always despised the rumours that entrapped her like a caged animal in a menagerie. Due to her family's reputation as one of the richest families in California, she was led by her classmates to be instantly branded a spoiled, entitled bitch.

T H I S C O U L D N O T have been further from reality.

I F V I O L E T C O U L D have discarded her family's wealth in return for her schoolmates' good opinion, she would have done it in a heartbeat. All she had ever wanted to do was show benevolence to others and just be a normal girl, but she was never granted this.

E V E R Y B O D Y I N her life placed her on a glass pedestal that she desperately desired to shatter. As an only child, her parents thrust all material possessions onto her, but the lavish life they believed she desired, felt like a prison she longed to escape.

S H E D E S P I S E D the pearl necklaces they draped around her neck like a collar and the Chanel No 5 that dripped from her neck like ichor. But most of all, she loathed her arrogant, blond boyfriend that her parents forced her to be with - as only he had enough money to be a fitting match.

V I O L E T ' S O N L Y sense of freedom came from karate and her only sense of respect from her peers came from their fear at the proficiency of the Cobra Kai girl. But, even then, she was stuck with her boyfriend. Johnny bloody Lawrence. What a dickhead he was!

O F C O U R S E , S H E didn't love him, but she supposed as he didn't love her either, her feelings (or lack there of) weren't completely immoral. Violet had managed to cope with being stuck in a relationship completely devoid of love for a long time and it would take a lot more than a new boy, named Daniel Larusso, moving to Reseda to break down her flawless façade. Right?

❀ S t a r r i n g . . .

✧⁺❀ ━━━ denise richards ,
VIOLET MONTERREY !
( c o b r a k a i . . . )

 )