2

Ariana's pov

"Is there something on the floor" i flinched when i heard my husband's voice

"N..No why"

"Nothing just asked because you were staring at the floor"

I didn't responded to him

"Look up, i don't bow my head in front anyone and also i don't want my wife to keep her head down" my husband told me strictly

"Raise you head, why are you still keeping it down" he added.

I quickly raised my head and looked at him. He is so handsome.

"We have our wedding night and you can stare at me much as you want"

Blood rushed into my cheeks, i'm blushing at his words.

Soon it was the time for me leave this place, the place which made my life hell. No one came to bid a good bye to me, no one was there.

"Let's go" my husband said "your Highness " i nervously said grabbing his attention.
He raised his eyebrows at me "umm i want to meet my friend and say a last good bye. Can i please " i told him while fiddling my fingers. "Is your friend girl or boy" he asked while his face had no expression. "Girl, your Highness" i replied "go and come fast
He told me and i walked into my room only to see Clara but she isn't there, i can't roam here more time as if anyone sees me then its gonna be a problem so i went back, and saw he is talking with a man, that man is in his military attire. I walked towards them.

"Let's go now" my husband said grabbing my hands, he dragged me to the carriage, i saw many guards there. I frowned.

***

Its gonna be night, its been long time since we started our journey to Gaveria. We didn't exchanged any words. Soon the carriage stopped at a large beautiful palace. My husband stepped out and extended his hand towards me, i took his hand and stepped out. He didn't left my hand, he started walking and went with him, i saw many noble mens staring at me with lust, but i can see them turning their head in fear. I turned my head and saw my husband glaring, his grip on my hand tightened, we both entered in the chamber.

I felt something wet on my cheeks, i touched it and realised that i am crying, my wrist is hurting very much.

"Why are you crying now"

I can sense the annoyance in his voice

"Your Highness, its hurting" i told my husband crying

"What"

He left my hand when he realised what was he doing. He took her hand and caressed it

"I'm sorry, i didn't noticed it" my husband apologized to me, seriously no man will apologize to his wife.

"Your highness, you don't have to be sorry, a husband shouldn't apologize to his wife" i told my husband

"The mistake mine so i will only apologize and i don't want any shits like this in our relationship, we both are equal here, understand" my husband told me, i just nodded my head at him

"Call me lucifer when we are alone"

I again nodded, his name is good, i liked it.

Just then two maids entered, they came and bowed in front of us.

"they will help you to change"

He said and went out of room.

****

Lucifer's pov

She is so beautiful and she is too innocent. My father, the king of Gaveria asked me to marry his brother's daughter. I wasn't ready for that. I saw ariana in a journey, i went with my father to salona kingdom and i saw ariana in a garden and it didn't too much time for me to realise that she is my mate, my demon is very eager to mark her.

I didn't told my father about this, i know he hates me, he just askede to come with him for his protection. I directly asked her father, the king of salona and he agreed as he didn't had any option, my father opposed this as my elder brother wanted to marry her. I blackmailed the king of salona, her father and my father left angrily. And it all happend yesterday.

"Your Highness" a voice interrupted my thoughts, i didn't look back because i don't like to look back, whoever it is, if that person wants to talk to me then he have to come infront of me.

Brandon my most trust worthy men came in front of me

"Your highness, can i ask you something"

"Ask"

"Are you married now"

"Yes"

" but your Highness, you said you are not going to Grace" brandon asked suspiciously

" i didn't married Grace, i married another women, how can you think i will marry that Grace, she is a slut"

I said and went away