3

" i didn't married her, i married another women, how can you think i will marry that slut"

I said and went away.

Authors pov

Lucifer went to his chamber, he looked around and saw no one is here. He went to balcony and found her staring at the starts while tears dancing on her cheeks. He went towards her and wiped her tears, he stared at her waiting her to speak. But she refused, she looked down. He signed in defeat and spoke

"Why were you crying"

"I was missing my mother"

"Common, its just been some hours since you left them"

"She died when i am four"

He stared at her crying figure,

"Its alright, she don't like it if you cry"

She nodded at his words wiping her tears.

"How she died" his question made her look at him.

"She suicided" she replied

"My mother was from a poor family, and he wanted a boy child not a girl, he was disappointed because of i am born, my mother convinced him that next time it will be a boy but my mother didnt get pregnant, so he started my mother badly, he s..sold her for money multiple times"

Lucifer hugged her, and she cried in his chest. She calmed down and pulled herself back from himself thinking he will be angry.

" common wife, i am your husband and why should I be angry because you hugged me" Lucifer told her with a shrug and pulled her in to their chamber closing the door.

"Let's go to bed"

She froze on her place, word's didn't came out from her mouth.

"Don't worry i Won't do anything without your permission, but"

His but made her nervous.

" i want to mark you" lucifer said, she looked at him in confusion.

"Your Highness....." She started, "Lucifer" he said in a strict tone
"Lucifer" his name came out from her mouth as a whisper.

He pulled her by her waist, he moved her hair to one side, he buried his face in her neck, he inhaled her strawberry sent and growled loudly, he started sucking her neck harshly, she moaned in pleasure. He bited her hardly, she cried in pain. She tried to push him, but he didn't even move, he started sucking her blood. She started losing her senses soon she became unconscious. He pulled his head out from her neck after he felt satisfied by sucking her blood. He saw she is unconscious, he carried her to their bed and made her lie on it.He removed her robe, and his upper clothes, he laid beside her and cuddled with her and slept.

***

Ariana woke by the torture of sun, she groaned closing her eyes, she felt something hard under her head. She cleared her vision and saw she is laying on her husbands naked chest. She blushed, she tried to get up but his hold was tight, she didn't give up, she wiggled to get out of his hold.

Lucifer woke up to see his wife trying to get out of his hold. He pulled her back into the bed and hovered over her, her eyes widened, her became red. Lucifer leaned and kissed on the mark, she moaned.

"Why is your heart beating so fast" he asked, "how can he hear my heartbeat" she thought "i can and i can read your thought's also my wife" his words made her schocked. He got up from her and Ariana's eyes fell on her robe, she took her robe and wore it.

"Lucifer, can i ask you something" Ariana asked nervously, he hummed
"How many wives you have" Lucifer smirked at her question.

Lucifer's pov

I can see that nervousness in her eyes and i really liked her question.

"I have 10 wives and many concubines " i can see tears forming in her eyes, she didn't replied

"Don't like that" i asked

"Who am i to like or dislike, i am just a piece of shit, who is not even ready complete her husband's desires, please pardon me your Highness" she said

A knock sounded on our door before i could say anything, i opened the door and saw two maids, i arranged them for Ariana. They bowed, i let them inside. They took her to bathroom.

****

After i done my bath, i came out, both maids helped me to get dressed, i can see the annoyance in their face. Even though i tried to talk with them, they seems rude.

I didn't saw him when i came out maybe went to his another wife. They both left after giving me my breakfast, now i am alone here, i ate in silence, i really miss Clara, she was with me all time, i couldn't see her last time. I went into into balcony, my eyes caught a garden, its not big, its not small, its just perfect

"Ariana" i flinched when i heard that loud voice, it belonged to my husband, i turned to see him dressed up. "Your Highness"
" i already told you to call me by my name" i looked down.

" did you had you breakfast" i nodded at his question. He came near me and raised my face by my chin. "You are beautiful" i felt blood rushing into my cheeks

 "You are beautiful" i felt blood rushing into my cheeks

(Her dress)

"I have something for you"

"What is it" i asked with little curiosity.

He showed me a silver chain with a diamond locket, he tied it on my neck "do you like it my wife"
"I really like it"

"Lucifer, can i go in that garden"

"You can, its my personal garden, now its yours too" i smiled. He took my hand in his and took me to his garden. We both sat on the grass, its so peaceful, i felt his hand on my waist making blood rush into my cheeks.

"Who take care of you when your mother died"

"It was my mother's sister, she took care of me and she died when i'm 15"

"How she died"

"My father raped her"

"Your father is so cruel, how is your relation with him"

"He treats me like a trash, he is a beast, he don't have any feelings, he is so lusty, that he even asked me to come in his bed" i told, i can feel Lucifer's shocked look at me

"And you agreed" my head snapped towards him, he isn't shocked, i was wrong.

"How can you think i will go with a man if he invited me to his bed, i am not a whore" i snapped at him, tears started dancing on my cheeks.

"I'm sorry"

"Can you please leave me alone for sometime" i pleaded to him completely ignoring his apology, he got up and went away. Atleast he could try to convince me, he just left me alone here. I thought he is nice..

Why would he convince a woman who is now his wife, who is not even ready to consummate his marriage. He must have went to his another womens. I wish i can have him all by myself, i know i sound selfish but i can't help