4

"Can you please leave me alone for sometime" i pleaded to him completely ignoring his apology, he got up and went away. Atleast he could try to convince me, he just left me alone here. I thought he is nice..

Why would he convince a woman who is now his wife, who is not even ready to consummate his marriage. He must have went to his another womens. I wish i can have him all by myself, i know i sound selfish but i can't help...

I laid on the grass, it was so cold amd i didn't realised when sleep took me over. I felt someone pouring water on me, i opened my eyes to see it's so dark and i'm still in the garden, how can i sleep like this, its raining too much. I quickly went into my chamber, there are no maids. I signed and went to bathroom, to Change my dress, i removed my wet clothes and covered my naked body with a robe and came out from bathroom. Without waiting a moment i slipped into my night gown, i combed my hair. I can hear my stomach growling, i'm hungry but where will i get food from, Lucifer said those maids will help me but they are not seen here. Lucifer is also not seen here.

I think this night i should sleep hungry. I laid on the bed. Lucifer didn't came yet, i shouldn't talked to him like that, he must be upset. I felt my eyelids heavy, soon i fell into deep slumber..

***

Ariana woke up with the torture of sun again. She sat in bed holding her head, she felt dizzy. She somehow got up and went into bathroom she took a bath and came out, dressed...

Her throat went dry, she decided to go out of her chamber, she tried to open the door but couldn't, she realised that the door is locked from outside. Tears started their usual dance on her cheeks. She felt dizzy she looked around to find a glass of water but unfortunately there is no water or anything for food there. She sat on the bed, her eyes rolled back she fell on the bed unconscious....

****
Lucifer's pov

Its been 3 days since i saw her, it's not because that she asked me to leave, i left at that time because i thought she needs some time alone and what i did was wrong, at night i stuck with somw works, so i didn't went. Father called me and asked me to go to khragon, my uncles kingdom. My uncles birthday is coming and his son got married so he is throwing a ball. I don't want to go, father is senting me to marry his daughter, and i am not gonna do it.

I am craving for her since i marked her, my demon is hungry for her, she is my mate. I am a demon and people says i am a demon, My mother had an affair with a demon, and i am their son. My brother's are those who spread this rumor...

Unfortunately they don't know its true, its true that i am demon. But i don't know about my parents, if my mother had an affair and i am the child which they had then why the king os Gaveria made me his son, the 5th Prince of Gaveria.

"Your Highness" i heard Liam's voice. He is my most trust worthy men.

"What happend"

"Are you going to khragon"

"Yes"

"Then your highness we all are coming with you" He said i looked at him then i saw my most trusted mens are there. "Ohh so you all have been teamed up"i asked narrowing my eyes. "You can say that also" Alex said

Liam, Brandon, Riven and Thoren, these four are very loyal to me. They are always seen with each other. They knows that i am a demon.

"Ok fine, only 2 can come with me" i told them. They looked at me in confusion. "We need to talk, why don't we go in your chamber your Highness" Riven told me.
We all went towards my chamber. My chamber means the one i rest, mine and Ariana's chamber is next.

"Why there is no guards" thoren asked. Only 5 chambers are there, two chambers are mine, and the rest is for my mens when something important comes they stays here, these Chambers are supposed to be guarded. But there is no guards seen. I looked towards our chamber and its locked, i went towards it.

"Who the fuck locked it" I roared, i can feel my demon is taking control over me, i can smell her scent. Ariana is inside. I held the lock in my hands and broked it. I opened the door and saw Ariana lying in the floor, she looks pale.

I went towards and picked her up and made her lay on the bed. I looked around for water. Liam and thoren ran out of chamber understanding what i am searching for. Without any delay both came with two jugs of water in their both hands. I sprinkled some water on her face, she flinched. But didn't woke up, i can feel my demon is getting mad, i don't want to scare her. I got mad and throwed the a whole jug water on her. She again flinched and opened her eyes half.

"Ariana wake up" i told patting her cheeks.

She opened her mouth but nothing came out. I took a glass of water and gave it to her. She drank it fully.

"Lucifer" she wispered my name

"Shh, don't say anything, just take rest" i told softly while putting her head on the bed.

"You all go and find who did this" they nodded and bowed then left.

"Ariana i am sorry for that day" i apologized to her

"Its ok" she said with a faint smile.

"Can i get some water" she asked, i poured some water and gave it to her, she drank it slowly.

"How this happened" i asked her

"Yesterday, after you left"... I didn't let her complete.

"Its 4th day for today, since i left" i saw she covering her mouth in my revelation.

"Just tell what happened"

"After you left, i slept in the garden, i don't know how i slelt that much that i woke up at night, when it started raining. When i came to room i saw no one, so i changed my clothes and slept. Next moring i woke up and saw no one, so i got ready and i was hungry so i thought to go out, but i wasn't able to open the door, i sat on bed and i don't know how i became unconscious" she told me, i should have came here.

"You must be hungry, go and take a bath" i told her, she got up from bed but stumbled and sat back in the bed.
I went towards her and held her shoulders "Ariana what happend"

"I feels dizzy" she mumble leaning her head into my stomach.

"I will help you in bath"

"No need, call those maids" she refused i know why

"They are not trust worthy, and trust me i won't do it"

I carried her in bridal style and took her to bathroom, i took off her clothes and laid down in tub. I poured the soap in my hands and washed her body, i started washing her hair massaging her scalp, i can see her eyes closing. I let them close, after i was done, i took her out of tub and dried her with a towel, then i put a white thin gown on her with nothing underneath.

I carried her to bed and looked at the table, there should always be a basket of fruits, but no, i didn't even find a single drop of water here. This all must be planned. I carried her to my personal chamber, made her lay on my bed, i leaned towards her face and......

By krishna