Chapter 36[OLD]

"Where's mom?" I ask my father.

"Sleeping, in the office. I will call you when she wakes up."

...

We walk into the dining room. "Lunch is almost ready. The maids will call for you when it is ready, for now... Do whatever you want. I need to go check up on the knights." Says my father.

"Knights?"

"I know you are astonished by the sudden change, your mother will explain everything later on."

And my father quickly left the mansion.

I was left in an awkward atmosphere with a maid sweeping.

"Uh...Hi, I'm Loi." I say.

"H-Hello, I am Nina. U-Uhm..."

...

"Is it true that you got rid of that fat pervert?" Says Nina.

"Yes, he won't bother any of you anymore. Don't worry."

Nina smiles. "T-Thank you."

She immediately walks out of the room...

Now that her back is facing me, I can see her features clearer. Brown braided hair over her shoulder with emerald eyes and quite a chubby physique.

...

I sat down on the chair in the dining room, alone.

I notice that there's something wrong with my body. I can't seem to control my power when I fight. For example, I frequently obliterate monsters into pieces when I use mana. In the end, I have to rely on pure swordsmanship.

And I think I know why.
My cultivation base has exponentially increased and my body isn't able to keep up. I will need some physical cultivation myself to help my body.

Not to mention, Akira's sudden commencement of a future event. Why did he do that? He was supposed to be keeping a low profile for 5 more years before taking any action.

Is it me?

...

I got up and walk to the garden at the back of the mansion. A maid is playing with Christina.

Christina waves at me when she sees me.

!

The maid got up and bowed to me.

"Eh? Sister, are you leaving?" Says Christina.

"Sorry, your brother is here." The maid says.

"Do brother not allow you to be here!? Why?"

"What? Who said I don't allow her to be here." I can hear it even though I am far away.

The maid glares at me.

"... Alright I will stay."

An extraordinary amount of hatred for me. No, probably for every man. What she has gone through is inhumane after all.

"Christina, do you want to cultivate? I have a new technique to teach you." I say.

"Eh?! Really? Will it make me feel smooth and calm?"

"Maybe? Want to give it a try?" I say.

"Okay!"

...

"Uhm, want to join us?" I say to the maid.

"Your sister asked me to join, I don't have a choice."

Sure...