seven: hot tub

1 week passed. today is a friday and all the boys planned for a long time that they spend weekend together, just little holidays. taehyung and jungkook told them that they started dating and everyone were at first in shock but happy for them. so they don't have to waste time to secretly going to each others rooms.

jin is from rich family so he pleased his parents to lend their "little" house in the middle of the forest.  there they'll spend the whole weekend.

they ended all classes, luckily exams are done, and right now everyone are packing their bags, besides jungkook who did that earlier and already have his bags in the car. he went to help taehyung but that didn't go on his mind.

jungkook is laying on taes bed having him between his legs. he had hands on taes cheeks while taehyung had one on jks waist, under the surface of his black sweatshirt, and another one had on mattress for support. they were kissing each other deeply and passionately while taehyung slowly was grinding into jks crotch.

jungkook moaned into his mouth while still kissing him back wetly, raising his lower body. unfortunately their moment broke ringing from jks phone.

taehyung broke the kiss and took from jks back pocket of jeans his phone, still having jks soft hands on cheeks. he took the call and said annoyed "seriously? right now jin?!" while looking into jungkooks big eyes. jungkook chuckled, biting his lower lip and started rubbing taes cheeks with his thumbs while putting down on the mattress his lower parts.

"you guys are disgusting, we have to leave soon so pack your bags faster and leave our poor kookie alone" jin said to the phone and taehyung chuckled saying "fuck you, we'll be there soon" and done the call.

"hmm what we stood on" taehyung said playfully before leaning again to kiss jungkooks lips, jungkook immediately kissed back happily. after some seconds he broke the kiss and said "come on, we have to go" while parting taes lips with his thumb. taehyung sighed sadly and helped jungkook sat up.

"I'm already packed babyyyy" taehyung said with pout and jungkook said softly "that's not true and you know that, I'll help you come on". he pecked taes lips before standing up. he started taking rest of taes clothes from the wardrobe to the bag and taehyung followed him to only wrapp his arms around jks waist, tightly.

"from when are you listening to jin hyung?" taehyung said and started kissing his neck. jungkook sigh and took his head to the side to make more room for taehyung. taehyung gently sucked on his milky skin while having hands on jungkooks stomach.

jungkook put his own hands on taes and said softly "tae". taehyung pulled away and sat again on the bed with a pout saying "fuck this, we don't even have time for each other" jungkook turned and kneeled down in front of him. he pecked his lips saying with a smile "don't be like that, we will spend more time together there". taehyung slowly smiled at that and said "ok kookie" while again leaning too peck jks lips.

they done packing and jungkook helped taehyung with his bags to make it quicker. they went to jins big 8 people car which he borrowed from his parents, and hobi said "wow finally" to them with a smirk. "what? we aren't late" taehyung chuckled while putting his bags to trunk. " let's go!" namjoon said while pointing at the car with big smile.

they all sat up and jin started driving. jungkook sat near window,  with taehyung and j-hope. taehyung put his head on his laps while jungkook run his fingers through his hair to help him fall asleep quicker.

———

they ride about 2 hours. "we're here!" jin screamed and everyone woke up from their preciouses naps. "wow it's so fancy here" hobi said while adoring the hause. they quickly got their things and entered to the building.