twenty six: hawaii

SPECIAL CHAPTER

jungkook and taehyung are right now on little vacation, on hawaii. they're there already for about 3 days and both of them are completely in love with that place, plus spending every day with each other is making that time even more enjoyable. their friends and family are calling them all the time to check on them but these love birds are too focus on each other to even talk for more than 10 minutes.

jungkook is right now sitting in the bar, drinking his drink while looking at people in the pool, enjoying his life for the fullest. "hey there" the barman suddenly said to him, jungkook smiled at him and said back "hey" with little smile. "what's your name?" the barman asked with a smirk, "jungkook" jungkook answered simply. "I'm George, nice to meet you" the barman said and jungkook nodded at him, still looking around.

"how old are you?" the barman asked curiously, "I'm 21" jungkook answered politely, "student?" the barman asked and jungkook nodded making him smirks. "I'm 24 so at your service" he said sexily while trying to get more attention from the handsome boy, jungkook got what he meant by that but ignored the comment.

the barman leaned more on the land where jungkook had put his drink and said with face really close to jungkooks "can I make you a drink, pretty boy? on me" jungkook immediately leaned away and said "thanks, I'm fine". "are you sure? you seems lonely" the barman said and bite lower lip at seeing jks protruding collarbones, "trust me, he's not" suddenly taehyung from behind jungkook said making barmans smirk go away. taehyung looked at the younger and leaned to kiss his lips, saying against them "here's your drink", jungkook smiled warmly and said little 'thank you'.

taehyung looked again at the barman who got flustered face and chuckled "wow, so desperate to flirt with someone's boyfriend", the barman rolled eyes and said "I didn't know he have a boyfriend, he sat here alone". "trust me, I'm taking good care of him" taehyung said bravely with little smirk, "yeah sure" the barman said and winked at jungkook, taehyungs expression immediately changed but before he could do or say something jungkook stand up and stopped him by his chest.

"come on, let's go to our room" jungkook said calmly, the elder looked at him and nodded, wrapping one arm around his waist to make way there but quickly turned again to the barman. "oh here, drink for you. on me pretty boy" he said with ironic smile and poured jungkooks drink out on barmans lap who cursed quietly and started annoyed whipping it off. taehyung smirked and again wrapped arm around jungkook, giving him sweet kiss into cheek.

after about 5 minutes they came to their room and jungkook is quick to say "tae, you can't do such a things to others" while closing door behind them. "so I should look at other guys who flirt with you, idly?" taehyung asked flustered and sat on the bed, "I'm not even looking at other guys, you don't have to be jealous" jungkook said and sat in front of the elder who crossed legs, sighing annoyed.

„please you have to trust me more" jungkook said and put hand onto taes thigh, "I trust you! It's not like I don't trust you kook and It's not only about that guy, I'm scared that someone can hurt you... I know I'm exaggerating but fuck- I just can't stand when those type of men are near you" taehyung explained making the younger smile warmly, "you think I enjoy when others revolves around you?" he said.

"but remember what happened at jins friend party? those guys wanted to... fuck I can't even think about this" taehyung mumbled, whispering last words, jungkook tilted head to side at finally understanding why taehyung is like this, he still has taes cut stomach in front of his eyes. "tae, baby..." he whispered softly, taehyung met his eyes and said with a sad smile "I want you safe".

he felt that mood got a little bit too sad so mumbled "just for once stop being so attractive, I have to go through this at college but here I don't want to..." making jungkook smirks and say "idiot" before siting onto taes lap, straggling his hips and putting hands onto his shoulders. "look at me" the younger commended, taehyung met his eyes and put hands onto his slim waist, "I can defend myself" jungkook whispered. taehyung smirked slowly and whispered back "I can defend you better".