twelve: shower time

next morning

jungkook and taehyung are in jks dorm, sleeping in each others warm embraces. jungkook have blurred face into taes neck while having one leg on taes hip, arms wrapped around the elder. taehyung have loosely wrapped arms around jungkooks waist, under his shirt.

beep
beep
beep

their sweet sleep broke jks alarm. taehyung slowly opened his eyes and leaned to off the alarm. he noticed that jungkook also started waking up so said "good morning, love" making jungkook smile cutely. "morning" jungkook said and leaned to kiss taes lips with closed eyes.

taehyung of course kissed back while bringing his body closer. "you look so rest" taehyung said against his lips with a smile. "because of you" jungkook said while opening his eyes and carried taes cheeks with his thumbs. "oh so sex with me relax you, darling?" taehyung said playfully making jungkook blush.

"yeah, shut up" jungkook mumbled and bite his lower lip. taehyung chuckled and took some of jks hair behind his ear. "hey, I'm glad" he said and leaned to peck jks lips again. jungkook after that touched taes patch on his stomach, checking if everything is okay making taehyung smile warmly. "baby, I'm fine. don't worry about me" he said calmly.

"but you were shaking a little at night" jungkook said even more worriedly while playing with taes hair on the back of his neck. "I just had a nightmare again baby, when I'm sleeping with you everything is okay" taehyung said making jungkook sigh lovely. tae brushed their noses before leaning to kiss jks lips again, these time for longer. jungkook melt into the kiss, immediately feeling taes tongue.

beep
beep
beep

"fuck this" taehyung said, breaking kiss annoyed. jungkook leaned and off the alarm saying "come on, we have classes" and pecked taes cheek before sitting up. taehyung sighed and sat up too.

"I'm going too take a shower, if right now jin don't need his you can ask him to use it, will be faster" jungkook said and went to his bathroom. he whipped his sleepy eyes with hand and quickly undressed himself from pijama. he played a music from his JBL and went under the shower.

he sigh at the sensation of hot water on his skin and quickly took shower gel to wash his body. suddenly he felt someone's hands on his stomach and instinctively put his own on them. "it'll be faster if we take it together, don't you think?" taehyung said with a smirk from behind into jungkooks ear, seeing how jungkooks skin reacts. for the very first time both of them were completely naked in front of each other.

jungkook blushed madly and didn't think twice he gave the shower gel to the elder. taehyung quickly took some of the gel and gently started washing jks body. jungkook slowly turned to taehyung to face him and wrapped arms around his neck. taehyung sensually massaged jks body, washing his skin thoroughly, having deep eye contant with the younger.

they leaned to each others lips and started kissing slowly and passionately. taehyung moved hands to jks butt and squeezed it lightly making jungkook sigh into his mouth. after some time taehyung pulled away from jks lips and started kissing his neck wetly. jungkook moaned into his ear and took some hair gel to wash taes hair.

they touched each others body passionately, hugging sensually to be as close as they positions allowed. "taehyung~" jungkook finally said when felt again taes squeezing on his ass. "say it again" taehyung said in deep voice and moved hands between his butt cheeks. "fuck taehyung~" jungkook moaned out, standing on his tippy toes at the pleasurable touch, connecting their hips.