thriteen: broken

two weeks passed. jungkook and taehyung got a lot of too do with their college stuffs but almost always spent with each other night if they didn't get time at a day. jungkook in that time was really stressed because he can't fail his parents with bad grades. he definitely can't.

right now he is leaving the college building all tired and nervous. he played some music at headphones and made a way to his dorm but noticed taehyung who talked to someone for not far away. he stand in place, looking curious with who is he talking too.

suddenly noticed someone's hands on his waist, immediately feeling anger in his stomach. he walked a little closer to see who it was. it was lia.

w-what are they talking about?

he thought. taehyung after some moments noticed jungkook and quickly run to him, leaving lia with a smirk. "hey kookie" he said and pecked jks cheek quickly. "w-what were you talking about with lia?" jungkook asked while pointing at her, taehyung chuckled nervously and said quickly "nothing, s-she just asked me about classes, you know".

"while holding your waist?" jungkook asked with rised eyebrow. "don't pay attention to her, she's just being annoying" taehyung said and grabbed jungkooks soft hand. "come on, I wanna spend some time with you, baby" taehyung said while winking at jungkook who breathe out still confused but let taehyung take him to his dorm.

———

20 minutes later

jungkook have wrapped legs and arms around taehyung tightly, doing something like a koala hug while being on taes laps. they are on taes big bed. taehyung was raising with him with every slow thrust into him, holding him by his ass for support. both are completely naked.

"ohhhh fuckk, I needed that so much" taehyung groaned lowely into jungkooks ear but jungkook can't focus on that. he was resting his lips on taes shoulder, only thinking about what he saw today. did taehyung cheat on him with lia? why they were talking, taehyung don't even have classes with her. he can't stop thinking about that. he hugged taehyung even tighter, completely not thinking about in what position they are.

taehyung noticed jks quiet behaviour and pulled his face away from his shoulder to make eye contact. "are you okay? you seems not being here with your thoughts. is that hurts?" taehyung said while still slowly thrusting into jungkook. their face are close, noses almost touching. "I just can't stop thinking about you and lia" jungkook said while putting hands on taes shoulders to not slide down.

taehyung breathe out. "we were just talking jungkook" he said and leaned to jks lips but before he could touch them jungkook quickly said in whisper "were you cheating on me?" making taehyung look at him in shock for sudden question. "w-what?! why did you say that?" he said, still continuing hips moves.

"I-I don't know, I'm so c-confused. let's j-just forget a-about that" jungkook said while trying to hide face in the crook of taes neck but taehyung blocked him. "look at me" he said and jungkook did that, sadly. "I would never cheat on you jungkook, remember that" taehyung said seriously making jungkook sigh.

he slowly nodded and leaned to connect their lips, taehyung of course kissed back, feeling salty flavour of jungkooks tears in his mouth. they kissed slowly and passionately but taehyung could feel that jungkook melts into his hold and still doesn't get into pleasure from that moment. he decided to quickly done them to cum by speeding up his thrusts into jungkook to let him rest.

when he did that, jungkook quietly moaned into his mouth giving him signal to speed up moves even more. after some time taehyung pulled away to let out a loud low moan at cuming hardly into the younger while jungkook bite his lower lip and cum on their tummies. taehyung still saw that jungkook was sad so quickly cleaned them up and pulled out from him. he helped jungkook wear his sweatshirt and boxers and gave him chast kiss on the lips before letting him lay down. after that, he did the same to himself.