Part 18

You stayed with Kokonoi at his house as you played with the tea party set he bought you. Sanzu came into the house abruptly and sat down next to ignoring that he had just broken into Kokonoi's house.

"Hey, Haruka, want to talk?"

"Okay, dada," you said as Kokonoi was listening to you.

"So, You know that woman you saw me with?" he said.

"Yes, dada."

"Well, that's kinda my girlfriend, and I want to introduce her to you," he said, nervous about your reaction.

"No, thank you," you said as you ran to Kokonoi.

"Haruka, I just really like this girl, and maybe we can be one big happy family," Sanzu said

"Koko, he's trying to replace me," you cried.

"No, Haruka, that isn't it. I want you two to meet and get along," Sanzu said in his defense.

———————

Later, Sanzu managed to get you to meet his girlfriend back at the house.

You finally got a good look at her as you walked in the door. You instantly thought of when Ran would talk about plastic women because this girl looked like she had fake lips, fake boobs, a few ribs removed, and a fake ass.

You just stood there and looked at Sanzu like, wtf is this? As he seemed so happy.

When the woman saw you, she ran up to and hugged you.

"You are so cute. I can't wait to be your stepmom in the future," she squealed as you had to hold back yourself from throwing up.

Authors notes 📝 

I hope you liked the chapter 🙂