Part 31 ( a child )

—————-

Rindo walked in, looking mad. With the kid from earlier looking all beat up( from you, of course)

"Y/n, you need to apologize," Rindo said, looking at you while you were sitting on Sanzu's lap.

"Never, I don't even know that kid," you said, puffing out your cheeks ( not you acting like you didn't know the kid you fought with)

"Y/n, I know you do," Rindo said

"Well - well, you not the boss," you defended.

"Sanzu," Rindo turned his attention to him, trying to get him to get you to apologize.

Sanzu sighed, then looked down at you, giving you the 👀 look.

You just huffed and turned to the kid.

"I'm sorry," you said

"See, that wasn't so hard," Rindo said and was about to leave when you started talking again.

"I'm sorry you're a little wuss that can't even hold a fight against a girl that's shorter than you. Maybe next time you'll know your place in front of your boss," you said while feeling proud of yourself.

"Oh shit got 'em," Sanzu said under his breath while he chuckled

"Y/n !!" Rindo said, clearly annoyed by the way you were acting

"I'm the boss, Rindo, so you got to listen to me too," you said.

"Sanzu, control your daughter," Rindo said

"Oh no, you did not just tell him that I'm his boss too," you said while Sanzu started to regret letting you spend so much time with Mikey.

"Where's Mama Koko? He will tell you how I'm the boss," you said

"Nu-uh Kokonoi won't because I'm his favorite," the kid said

Your smile dropped when he said that as you got ready to beat him up again

"You are a liar, mama. Koko has never even talked about you," you said while pointing at him.

"Oh, then why have I been to his house with Dad ( referring to Rindo)?" he said

That was it. You had it. You tried getting out of Sanzu's grip to fight the brat, but Sanzu wouldn't let you go.

"Let go, dada. I need to teach this kid a lesson," you said as you desperately tried to wiggle your way out of his grip.

"Haruka, you need to be nice to other kids," Sanzu said as you gave him a WTF you talking about look

(Haruka y/n's nickname from Sanzu, in case you forgot)

"No, I'm going to fight him," you said

"No, you are not."

"Yes, I am."

"No, you not. This is your final warning."

"Oh no, it's not dada because I'm going to fight him."

"That's it, time out," Sanzu said, finally having enough

As you instantly started crying

"No, Dada, don't," you said as he saw you on one of the chairs.

This embarrassed your new enemy, watching you go to time out and cry all day.

—————-

(Rindo and his son left while you were in time out)

"Okay, your times up," Sanzu said as you got off the chair slowly and made your way to Sanzu.

"I'm sorry, dada, so don't be mad at me, okay," you said while hugging his legs.

"I'm not mad, Haruka, but you can't go around bullying other kids in front of their parents because then I got to act like I care about their kid's feelings," he said, looking at you.

"But he started it" (fat lie, but he didn't need to know)

"Okay, you won the fight, right," Sanzu said, smiling at you.

"Yeah, I won," you said with your little grin.

" I got to go see Mama Koko now, though, dada, to tell him what that kid said and tell him not to talk to that kid ever," you said, running off.

Hope you like it 😚