Part 23

You walked to him as the others left. As Sanzu sat you down by him and started talking.

"Haruka, you're going to have a new mommy," He said with a smile. And in that instance, Emi showed you the ring on her finger.

"No!" you yelled as Sanzu fronded, and you ran out the door. Sanzu was stunned by what you said. It took him a while to get up and Chase after you. You ran as fast as possible but had little legs, so Sanzu caught up quickly.

He picked you up as you were still trying to run.

"Haruka, why are you acting like this?" He asked, but all you could do was cry.

"Y-your go-going to R-replace me," you sobbed as he looked at you confused.

"Haruka, no one is going to replace you," he said, trying to comfort you.

"Liar, you just a traitor!" you yelled as you tried to kick your way out of his arms, but he was too strong.

What you said got him upset. He didn't look at you and took you back inside and to your room to talk.

"Haruka tells me what happened," he said, basically pleading.

"She said you were going to replace me, and you did," you cried as his experience turned into an angry one.

"Who told you that?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"E-Emi," you said, still sniffing.

He kissed your forehead and laid you in bed because you were tired from crying.

He then left the room when he thought you had fallen asleep (but you were not). You got up once he went and put your ear on the door to hear what they were discussing.

You could only hear Sanzu yelling and Emi crying. You hear a gunshot followed by Sanzu laughing and the crying from Emi stopping.

Knowing what happened, you smiled, happily returned to bed, and fell asleep. 

Authors notes 📝 

I decided this was the chapter that I was going to make Sanzu's daughter a little more like him 🙃