𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Three days went by, and the pogues are outside of the chataeu, wanting to talk about the plan and how they will get the gold. Everyone sits on the chairs but JJ is laying in the hammock.

"now tell us about the plan jb" Kie says and John b nods.

"okay, we'll go to midsummers... " John b starts but they all snicker.

"midsummers, really?" Maddie asks, no one of them likes the fancy kook events, not even Kie or Sarah.

"ya cause we gotta get the documents from Sarah's dad, he has them and they're about tanny hill" John b explains.

"fine but when we get them we leave" JJ almost demands and the others nod.

"okay, Kie and JJ you two gotta play lovebirds" John b says, causing Maddie and JJ to look at each other with worried eyes.

"why do we have to do that?" JJ asks, sitting up while Kie sends John b a glare.

"firstly, you two have to watch mine and Sarah's back while we're getting the documents" John b rolls his eyes before continuing, "secondly, I won't let you touch my sister or Sarah" he says sternly.

"why can't Pope play Kiara's boyfriend?" JJ asks.

"why do you have such a problem with that?" John b asks in an annoyed tone while the others listen to them.

"no-no I don't have a problem, but maybe I can't play the 'boyfriend' role well and then I mess up the plan" JJ lies, the pogues furrow their eyebrows at him.

"jj, everyone knows here that you're the best liar and actor" Pope says.

"yeah, you'll play the role perfectly, don't worry" John b says a little bit sarcastically.

"okay, but maybe kie has a problem with this plan?" he looks over at Kie, and everyone but Maddie starts to get annoyed.

"no jj, it's okay for me..we're friends for so long and you know in wich way I like you" Kiara smiles at him, but he just gives her a little fake smile and turns back to John b.

Maddie furrows her eyebrows at Kie, she looks at jj as if hearts were in her eyes. Maddie looks down, she starts to get jealous. Not mostly because of how she was acting, but because they had to play boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Mads, you gotta see what the kooks are doing. You can distract them from me and Sarah, while Kie and JJ stand in front of the stairs and watch if someone is coming" John b explains and Maddie wakes up from her thoughts.

"sorry guys, I have to help my dad" Pope says.

"it's okay, so are y'all ready?" John b cheers while throwing his arms into the air.

They all hop into the twinkie, John b drives them to the midsummers. Once they arrive, they get out of the van and walk over to the big house, but John b stops them a few miles in front of it.

"Kie and JJ, hands" John b almost demands, so they take the note and after JJ hesitates, Kie grabs his hand and interviewes their fingers, causing Maddie to bite the inside of her cheek.

Once they walk into the building, Kie and JJ's hands never letting go of the other, they go separate ways.

"hey jj, wanna dance" Kiara asks him while reaching out for his hand.

"let's focus on the plan" JJ says over the loud music.

"oh JJ, you're such a dumbass, what if they notice we aren't dancing that is what real couples do" she takes his arm, taking him with her before wrapping her arms around the back of his neck.