𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

It's been 2 weeks since Maddie got kidnapped by Topper and rafe, and after she was back at home, John b and his sister decided to leave the gold in the past.

They realized that it would be better not to talk and think about their dad a lot. It would just hurt to think about what might happened to him. Plus, the gold was just making problems, like getting kidnapped, or having fights.

JJ and Maddie had a intimate time last night, if you know what I mean. Now, they are laying on JJ's bed, cuddling.

"last night was amazing" JJ smiles.

"yes it was" she smiles back, caressing his cheeks.

"what would your brother say if he heard you moaning my name" JJ smirks, his hand resting on her lower back.

"luckily he wasn't home last night" she responds, turning to her side so her back faces him.

"oh because of my dirty joke you're just gonna give me the cold shoulder?" He muffles into Maddie's neck, wrapping his arm around her from behind while resting his chin on her shoulder.

"are you two coming out of bed or what?" John b knocks on the door, it's been much more comfortable than before and he got used to maddie's relationship with JJ.

"yeah if you make pancakes!" Maddie sequels, John b goes into the kitchen.

"guess we gotta stand up" Maddie takes the covers off herself, she starts to dress up since she isn't wearing much.

"mads" JJ sits up, a nervous look on his face.

"what?" she looks over at him.

"I just wanted to throw the condom away wich we used last night and it's ripped off" he shows it Maddie.

"shit, what does that mean?" she asks with wide eyes, but JJ is JJ and he already is thinking dirty and goes to speak, but Maddie stops him.

"yes I know it means you have a big cock but your fucking sperms are inside of me!" Maddie implies, JJ tries his best not to laugh.

"sorry?" JJ smiles.

"that's not funny I could get pregnant!" she throws his t-shirt at him.

"can't you just take the pill?" he asks.

"I had to take it before we slept together dumbass!" she throws his shorts at him.

"stop throwing my clothes on me, Jesus. Aren't you on your pill?" JJ asks, putting his clothes on.

"if I was I wouldn't yell at you and I know it isn't your fault but I'm still mad at us" Maddie says, finishing to put the hoddie on, wich is JJ's.

"one accident doesn't mean that I got you pregnant" JJ shrugs, he kisses maddie's temple before going out of the room.

"I hope you're right" she mutters, following him into the kitchen.