𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Two years went by. Two whole years. Everyone is eighteen now, and Luna is two years old. Maddie is so sad, since she wasn't there when she turned one, or two. And because she missed everything. Every little steps of her daughter.

JJ is eighteen too, and it would be their third year's anniversary today. He's sad that Maddie couldn't be there too. At their birthday's, and when their anniversary's were.

JJ was at his house right now, he's with Luna. JJ has a little beard now, and his hair got a little bit longer. Luna can walk now, and she has a few teeth. Her hair is blonde like JJ's, and her eyes shiny blue like his.

Maddie hasn't talked to them since she left. Of course not, cause on the sea isn't any internet. She doesn't know how her daughter looks like, or how she's doing. Or how JJ and the pogues are doing.

"Lu, come here" JJ calls, his daughter walks over to him like a little duck.

"Wanna eat pancakes?" He asks, making her smile widely.

"Yes!" She squeals, making him smile. She saved him since Maddie left.

"Okay, daddy is gonna make you some pancakes with sirup!" He tickles her sides, making her laugh.

"Stop!" She squeals.

"What's the secret word?" He asks as he keeps tickling her.

"Cupcake!" She shouts between laughter.

"You passed the test Ms. Maybank" JJ says as he stands up, starting to get the ingredients for the pancakes.

"Daddy?" She looks up at him as she sits on the couch.

"Yes cupcake?" He starts to make the pancake mix.

"Where's my mom?" She asks, making his heart sink inside his chest.

There's a pause before he turns around and says, "she can't be here right now"

"she leave us?" She asks.

"Uhm, she's in another country, for work" he explains with a knot in his throat.

He didn't want to tell her the truth yet. She's too young to feel the pain of not having a mom on her side.

"Here your pancakes are ready" JJ puts them on a plate and puts it on the table, so she rushes over to him.

He carries her and sits her inside of her chair. She starts to eat as JJ cleans up the kitchen. He's about to cry when he thinks about what his daughter asked him.

"Imma go change my clothes real quick" he says, luna nods, and JJ walks into his room.

He sits on his bed, and starts to cry. Since two years, he's crying almost every day. It's too much. He's a 'single' dad, he misses Maddie, and is so exhausted. He has the pogues, but it's not the same as when Lunas mom would be here.

He buries his face in his hands as tears pour out of his eyes. He's not the same anymore. He's not as happy and funny anymore. At least he has a piece of Maddie, and it's Luna.

He wipes his tears away, and stands up. He changes his clothes, and dresses Luna up. Then, the two walk out of the house. When they arrive at the chateau, everyone's outside.

"Hey" Kiara hugs Luna.

"Hey baby pogue" Pope gives her a high five, and Sarah kisses her cheek.

JJ greets them and they all chill outside. After a few hours, Luna lays down with JJ in the hammock, cuddling with him.

"Look how cute they are" Pope whispers.

"She literally saved him" Sarah says.

"Yeah. I wish Maddie and JB could be here" Kiara says, the two nod.

They hear a noise as if someone stepped on something, so they turn around, to see Maddie and John b. Maddie and John b? They all gasp.

"No fucking way!" Kiara yells.

"Holy!" Pope shouts, a huge smile on his face.

"Shit!" Sarah smiles widely, as the three stand up.

Maddie and John b hug them, starting to cry.

"What's going on guys?" JJ asks in a sleepy voice, standing up, and walking over to them.

When he sees Maddie, his heart skips a beat. His eyes widen as his mouth hangs open. He breathes heavily. He has to look twice, to realize that it's her.

"Maddie?" JJ's voice shakes, tears pool in his eyes.

"JJ" Maddie cries, running to him, and hugging him tighter as ever.

While Sarah is hugging John b, Maddie and JJ cry in each other's arms.

"Oh my god" JJ cries, hugging the shit out of her.

"I'm back" She cries, kissing his cheek while still caressing the back of his neck and hugging him.

"What's going on dadda" Luna hops off the hammock and walks over to them.

"Who's that?" She asks as she tilts her head.

Maddie pulls away, her cheeks tear stained. JJ hugs John b thightly.

"Luna?" Maddie looks at her daughter as her lips tremble.

"Come here" Maddie walks over to her, her arms ready to wrap around the child.

"Dadda told me don't talk to strangers!" She says as she hugs JJ's leg, making everyone look at Maddie sadly.

"I'm gonna take her" Kie says, carrying Luna and walking inside with her.

"She doesn't know who I am" Maddie cries.

"Come here" JJ wraps his arms around her, leaning his chin on her head.

"I knew this would happen" she sobs.

"It'll be alright" JJ whispers, kissing her head.