Scary

Pregame au (are we surprised anymore?)/ Non despair au
Remake of "yeet" but with am actual chapter name this time (not a good one but better than just yeet)

No one's pov :

7:30, the time when teachers finally let kids into the building to do whatever until class starts. As students crowd in heading down halls or up stairs a boy pushes past the crowd. One hand is in his pocket the other his holding the strap on his bag, his hair spiked up and a tired frown pasted on his face.

The boy walks to his first hour, glaring at anybody looking in his direction. When he finally reaches his destination, he finds his normal seat in the back and rests his bag on the desk. He pulls out his phone going through his messages.

"Kaito!" Someone shouts at the door. Another boy with wild purple hair and a bandage on his cheek waves smiling at Kaito.

Kaito smiles for the first time today as the boy runs up to him and sits beside him. '"Hey babe," kaito smiles rubbing the bandage slightly. " Did you fall again?"

The boy besides him shakes his head no and lays his head on the desk. "I accidentally scratched myself washing my face." Kaito pats his head.

"I'm sorry babe."

"It's not your fault." He looks up smiling at Kaito. More students head to class. Kaito glaring at each one looking in his direction. Hearing the whispers of other students.

"Geez, I can't believe Kokichi can put up with him" or "Do you think he's being threatened." Kaito glares at the kids talking about him and Kokichi.

Eventually a boy with green hair and piercings walks in and heads towards them. "Damn I was really hoping you were sick." Kaito groans as the boy sits in front of them.

"Damn, sucks to suck. I was talking to another teacher."

"Ya." Kokichi chimes in. "Ranran told me to go on ahead." Kaito frowns at the nickname.

The boy called ranran or Rantaro noticed Kaito's frown, "wow you've been together for how long? And you are still jealous by the nickname?"

Right when kaito's about to protest the first bell rings letting everyone know they have 5 minutes to get to class.

When it stops Rantaro turns around and puts earbuds in. "Hey- we weren't done talking!" Kaito shouts but Rantaro can't hear him because of the music .. or he's just ignoring him.

"Leave him kaitooooo!" Kokichi hugs kaito and hides his head in his chest. Kaito smiles and wraps kokichi in a hug. He starts rubbing his back in circular motions.

Time seems to go by faster while they sit their in a comfortable silence because eventually the final bell rings and the teacher shuts the door. Kokichi pulls away and sits down ready to start class.

Kaito grabs kokichis hand under the table while the teacher starts explaining what they will do. They keep their hands interlocked for the whole period.

~499 words ~